Confessionals...

Go down

Confessionals...

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:15 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

View user profile http://mzsteryrematch.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Confessional #1

Post  Judd on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Freakin' hell man, it's day 1 and already have a target on my back just because I was the last to say hello to everyone. Hello?? Do I have ADD?? I don't think so, if I don't say hello to you it's because I either don't like you or I can't be screwed. Scumbags...

Anyway, I have an early ally in Deena who has been taking the target off me and putting it on Burton. I'm going to jump on this bandwagon and try get Burton's ass bitten by a crocodile because he seems like a big threat to my future success in this game. I'm going to have to pull out all the stops in this next challenge to prove that I am a worthy member of this tribe or it's lights out for the Juddinator.

Last edited by Judd on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2

Post  Judd on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:33 pm

I've started talking with Lisi and Candice to start campaigning to get rid of Burton. If either one of them bites the apple me and Deena will have enough votes to get rid of Burton. Whoever doesn't bite will follow Burton home. If they both bite we'll have a hard time picking who to vote out. If they both don't bite then I'm f--ked.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:15 am

What can I say? That tribe shuffle was PERFECT!!!!! I'm now in a tribe where I have made an alliance with Deena and Helen and us three plan can control this tribe and vote out Lillian and Eliza at our will. Deena and Helen have both promised to work with me so I believe I can trust them, and with all luck this threesome will be the final three.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #4

Post  Judd on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:24 am

Well at this stage the first person has been voted out of the game and the second challenge is coming up soon. So far me, Deena and Helen secretly hold the power in the Bolano tribe and Lillian and Eliza have no idea that they are completely f--cked!. Twisted Evil

Anyways, I've talked to Helen about setting up alliances with people from the other tribes because a tribal swap could be around the corner and we've gotta have friends in order to be able to survive what this game has in store for us.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5

Post  Judd on Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:49 am

Well we won again because of Lillian and Eliza's hard work but if they had lost it for us it would've been them anyway. Helen, Deena and myself are a tight alliance and nothing is getting through us. Helen tells me that Lillian is trying to set up an alliance with her to target Deena and myself, little does the old bag know that she's the first to go if we lose immunity. So far I can honestly say that I've had a pretty good start to this game, and if luck stays on my side I might make it as far as I did last time.

Last edited by Judd on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #6

Post  Judd on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:35 am

We've had some drama before the Tribal Council we're going to. First off I offered Eliza an outer spot in my alliance if she helped vote off Lillian but she says no because she knows I'm targetting her. Which makes me wonder how the hell she knows that because I've only told that to Deena and Helen. Now either Helen or Deena are going behind my back or someone's making up rumours. Furthermore Lillian has asked me for an alliance saying that no-one has spoken to her and she doesn't feel safe. I told her I'd see what I can do. So at this stage I want to change the target from Lillian to Eliza just because something weird's going on and I just want Lillian's extra vote to ensure Eliza goes home. I do hope Helen and Deena are not blindsiding me because if they are they will regret it man.

Last edited by Judd on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #7

Post  Judd on Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:02 pm

It turns out that everything is okay and I was just getting a little paranoid. However Lillian is still the target tonight which pisses me off because she could've been added to our alliance which desperately needs more members because if there is a tribal swap we will be picked off very easily. Eliza is a also a huge threat now because if there is a tribal swap she can do major damage because she know about our alliance now, so it is imperative we take her out before that happens. All my attention is now focused on getting rid of Eliza before a tribal swap saves her ass.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #8

Post  Judd on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 am

Just when I thought I was in a good position, BAM!! Tribal Swap! I mean I was expecting it to happen, but not now. The good news is I have Helen with me, but the bad news is I am now with Teresa, Elizabeth and Big Tom. Three very big power players in this game who no doubt have an alliance. So right now Helen and I are trying to get all the weaker members in the tribe together to vote off the 'Big Three'. Sean has agreed to help us, but now all we need is Burton and Greg to solidify the deal.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #9

Post  Judd on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 am

Right now Teresa is a HUGE threat to me and my alliance in this game. Originally Helen wanted to vote out Greg first in this tribe because he's mostly inactive but I told her that voting Greg off would be a waste of a vote. We can actually use Greg to our advantage to vote Teresa off, instead of just voting Greg off. His vote can be bought and I'm currently talking to Greg now to try bring him into my alliance. So far Sean and Burton have agreed to our alliance but who knows where their true loyalties lie. I really need Greg's vote to ensure that we can oust Teresa and her friends because at this moment she is a major social player and will probably win this thing unless we do something about it.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #10

Post  Judd on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:54 pm

Greg is turning out to be one slippery bastard. He hasn't responded yet to any of my attempts to bring him into the alliance. I just hope he does before we go to Tribal Council otherwise we'll just have to vote him off first instead. But I actually need his vote if my plan to blindside Teresa is to work.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #11

Post  Judd on Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Greg has just responded to me after only a few days. He says that he has no alliance at the moment and that he wants to work with me. Of course I don't trust him, but we need him and only time will tell if he's truly on our side. Either Teresa will be blindsided next or I'll die trying.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #12

Post  Judd on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:31 am

Greg has become my very own puppet. He now tells me that he will be mostly busy the next few days and told me to make sure he stays in the game. So practically I've bought Greg's vote by simply offering him safety. Something which Teresa should've done because now she is screwed. Just like Mao and Lenin used the peasants to ensure their revolutions, I shall use the inactives to ensure that my revolution against the three power players succeeds.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #13

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 am

Jesus Christ man, this Tribal Council is either going to make or break me. First off, my allies were thinking of voting off Greg instead of Teresa because they were worried he'd recieve a penalty vote and screw up our plans. But now that Greg has voted for Teresa we should be in the clear. Greg tells me that Teresa is attempting to blindside me and Helen so that means it is imperative that we take out Teresa out now. If we don't that bitch is going to go far in this game. She acts like she has control of this tribe, but if I have anything to say about (and I do), her arrogant ass is going to be voted off this island.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #14

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am

I am so freaking nervous man. I've tried so many blindsides in my Survivor history and rarely have they ever worked. Also Teresa is a smart and strong social player so I'll be VERY glad if she gets voted out. I also feel that she may be targetting me because Greg told me she was targetting me. So I believe that it could either be me or Teresa going home next.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #15

Post  Judd on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:54 am

I have never hated a group of people so much until now. Teresa, Tom and Elisabeth are the biggest bunch of up-themselves, arrogant, cocky dickheads who think they're top shit. Helen and I tried to take them down a peg but thanks to that idiot Sean we're now at a tie-breaker and anything can happen. It all now depends on whether Greg shows up. The one bad thing about siding with an inactive is that they won't be there to help you out when you need it. Helen and I have tried to talk to Sean and bring him back to our side but we don't know if it'll work. Jesus Christ man, I am so pissed off right now and if Teresa and her cronies win I will have lost faith in humanity. What's wrong here? The good guys are meant to win!
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #16

Post  Judd on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:53 pm

YEEEEEHAAWWW!!!! Teresa is gone!!! The blindside worked!!!! We have won!!!! Good has prevailed!!!!!

That's what I had hoped to be saying but instead I'm now on my deathbed thanks to those idiots Sean and Burton who fail to see that once I'm gone the'yre next. Sean threw us under the bus as a strategical move but not only has he lost the game for me and Helen he has lost the game for himself all because he didn't feel like part of the alliance. Jesus Christ man, I am so sick of traitors!!! Back in the first season Amanda did it who turned out to be bria2005 who conincidentally has betrayed me in every other game we've been in. I also believe that Burton is bria2005 by the way he speaks so she probably has again betrayed me. My only play now is to try one last time to sway Sean and Burton back to my side. Ironically the inactive Greg is now my only ally left. I am so f--cked.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #17

Post  Judd on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

With Helen gone, my alliance is practically dissolved. However I have been in this situation before, I was in it when my alliance was voted out in the first season and I managed to recover in that game, I can do it here. So what I've done so far is ask Deena my only ally on the other tribe to keep throwing the challenges until the next tribal swap or merge, and I've also begun attempting to bring Sean and Burton back no matter how stupid they are. They can't even realize they are now Teresa's puppets and that they're being used. Hopefully everything works out and I can survive a bit longer. If I have to go down, I'm going down with a fight.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #18

Post  Judd on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:08 am

I must have pissed Karma off, because I have gotten the most rotten luck throughout this game. First Lillian who we voted off survives in a bloody outcast twist and then tells Teresa to vote Helen off, then Teresa and her cronies succeed in doing so because of an idiot (Sean) who fails to see that he is simply Teresa's puppet, and now we lose the challenge which could have saved me for another round and it was based on chance. And we just happen to pick the wrong numbers. Seriously, I am on the verge of giving up. Talking to Sean is like talking to a wall, but a wall would probably have a higher IQ. But talking to Sean is necessary because he is the only one who can save me. Great, looks like I'm joining Helen. Man, I enjoyed the first season way more than this one, this one has been too mean-spirited and full of idiots and arrogant pricks for my liking.
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Confessional #19

Post  Judd on Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am

This is my last confessional, I am being voted out tonight by the three arrogant pricks who voted out Helen and their puppet Sean. My game came to an end for two reasons. The first was us not making Sean comfortable in our alliance which was why he betrayed us. The second reason is because of that stupid outcast twist which saved that whiny bitch Lillian. Because after she returned she went crying to Teresa, begging her to vote off Helen andof course they did. And now that Helen's gone I'm next. I am SO disappointed to only make it to the fifth episode, this game could've turned out a lot better for me but luck wasn't on my side. And with that, I bid you all adieu. Judd, signing out...
Judd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessionals...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum