MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

before you vote...

2 posters

Go down

before you vote... Empty before you vote...

Post  GREG Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:23 am

i just want you all to know that i have an 8-hour drive tomorrow, as I'm going home for the holidays. So even though I plan on leaving at 4 am, I stayed up this whole time and helped to try to win this challenge.

If that doesn't show my loyalty to this tribe, I don't know what else could. So all I ask is that you don't vote me out because you think I'm not loyal to you guys or active. If you have a better, legitimate reason to vote me out, feel free. But if that is the reason you would vote me out, please re-consider.

and i will have computer access while I'm gone, so i'll continue to be active while i'm home

Thanks

and if anybody sends me a pm tomorrow, I won't be able to respond until probably 3 or 4 central time. so don't think I'm ignoring you
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

before you vote... Empty Re: before you vote...

Post  TERESA Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:56 am

My internet went out so I was worthless and have no qualms with being voted out. Thank you (in alphabetical order to not give any paranoia) Big Tom, Burton, Greg and Sean. Thank you too Elisabeth sorry just saw you were able to make it and helped more than me. You guys did the job and should decide the vote.
TERESA
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down