MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode seven

Go down

Episode seven Empty Episode seven

Post  Burton Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 am

Man I really thought that I was bounced but then Teresa wanted to be gone. I was really surprised when she said she no longer wanted to be in the game. But that is her choice and it let those of us who wanted to be in the game to stay so I am grateful to that. But now I think we should have kept Judd because he wanted to be in the game as did Helen. So that sucks that other people wanted control and made Teresa stay in the game and people wanted to play this game. That sort of makes me regret the decision that I made but its done and I am still in the game and I got to represent.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode seven Empty Re: Episode seven

Post  Burton Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:55 pm

Ugh I have this feeling in my stomach that something is going to happen some kind of twist in this road. I am not sure what it is I am just hoping the words double tribal come into play because that would be horrendous. Also a tribal swap could be into play and that might not help because everyone on our tribe would become an easy target. I think I am just looking to far into things or maybe this negative degree weather is playing with my head. Very Happy
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:16 am

wow my tribe seems to have never heard of using google as a search engine. Who would have thought to look for the answers there instead of seeming to randomly guess. hehe anyway I am hoping in some way to get elisabeth off of this tribe rather than it being me. She rarely shows up and when she does she is late. This is the first time she has actually had a reason for being late usually she just casually strolls in and then has no clue what is going on.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:42 pm

It looks like Greg is the one that is going from the messages that I was sent. It seems that we need Elisabeth so that we can maybe gain numbers if and when a merge comes as well as the fact that in truth she will be less of a physical threat at that point than Greg. So I guess it makes sense, maybe he has needed to go awhile ago rather than the people who were pulling their weight. As long as it is not me that is going to be blindsided and lied to because that is what makes me worried since I have been known to do it myself I always feel as though someone is going to do it to me.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum