MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #9...

+4
Deena
Crystal
Candice
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #9... Empty Tribal Council #9...

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:39 am

Welcome Pacheca members to your 2nd Tribal Council. Take your seats.

1) To all, once again, you have found yourself here. Is the momentum helping Galera to win or is the Pacheca Tribe beginning to unravel?

3) Candice, you were targeted by 3 of your tribemates. Surprised that happened?

4) Eliza and Lisi, both of you were supposed to help out in the challenge but didn't turn up in time. Worried that it pins a target on your back?

5) Lillian, you make use of an immunity idol that protects you last round. Do you think you are a target this round though with that no longer protecting you?

6) Deena, you have voted out Lillian before. Is there any difference in this new tribe or do u think you have an easy choice in targeting Lillian?

7) Matthew, is there any strategy in what you adopt being so far into the game now?

Cool Crystal, does coming close to what you all might think is a merge, poses at who will be a threat then?

9) To all, what is your vote for tonight?

Please cast your vote by Mon, 8.30 PM EST. It's time to vote.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9... Empty Re: Tribal Council #9...

Post  Candice Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:48 am

1) To all, once again, you have found yourself here. Is the momentum helping Galera to win or is the Pacheca Tribe beginning to unravel?

I think that we just had two off nights. Simple as that. At this point of this game, even if we ARE unravelling, we still have a long way to get to where Galera is right now. Wink I think we are a strong tribe, and that we can still take on Galera. Everyone on our tribe has proved their worth at least once in this game. If we just focus more, we can completely dominate the other tribe. I truly believe that.

2) Candice, you were targeted by 3 of your tribemates. Surprised that happened?

Not really. I knew that people had to vote with their knowledge of other players. And since I'm a bit soft-spoken and less "actively" out-going than other people maybe, I figured that some votes might come my way. But the past is the past, and I am totally ready to forget those trivial matters Laughing

With what I think will make our tribe a stronger group.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:28 am

Well, we don't really have many options on who's going to sit out and who's going to play, so if people don't show up for a challenge like we had last night, things don't look good. But what are you going to do?

8 ) Crystal, does coming close to what you all might think is a merge, poses at who will be a threat then?

I definitely think that Big Tom from the other tribe is a threat. He seems to be calling all the shots over there and he's always here for the challenges.

My vote is for what's in my best interests at the merge and for the rest of this game.
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:01 am

Welcome Pacheca members to your 2nd Tribal Council. Take your seats.

Neither. We still have an edge over Galera, I think. If you ask me, though, if you see us here again then you might want to ask this question.

6) Deena, you have voted out Lillian before. Is there any difference in this new tribe or do u think you have an easy choice in targeting Lillian?

There is a major difference in this tribe, and that's that there is communication between all the members. There was none over on Bolano. Me and Lillian actually have a pretty decent relationship now. The only problem I could foresee is that we've both already voted each other once, I always worry that maybe she holds that against me.

Going with the majority.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:10 pm

To all, once again, you have found yourself here. Is the momentum helping Galera to win or is the Pacheca Tribe beginning to unravel?

No, I think that we're still a very strong tribe. Galera is getting lucky right now and I guess that we all can't help it that some of us are just plain busy and have lives. I know I wasn't here last night, well... I was, I came seconds before their tribe won, but yeah.

Eliza and Lisi, both of you were supposed to help out in the challenge but didn't turn up in time. Worried that it pins a target on your back?

Yes, I'm a bit worried about getting booted off tonight for not showing at the last challenge. People could think that I am inactive and then just give me the door.

To all, what is your vote for tonight?

I'm thinking down the road at merge and figuring out which one of us here is going to benefit the tribe the least.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:42 pm

It’s the whole sitting people out that is kicking our butts. I think a perfect example is immunity challenge 8, Lisi had to sit out and Deena had to play, Deena was busy and Lisi was able to make it. Fast forward to immunity challenge 9 where Lisi had to play, she couldn’t make it and Deena could. I think we are having serious bad luck in that department. No one is to blame, well I guess we could blame Mas Burnett or Denisebolt just for the fun of blaming her.

5) Lillian, you make use of an immunity idol that protects you last round. Do you think you are a target this round though with that no longer protecting you?

Possibly, but getting rid of that idol was worth it. I was like a kid with 10 dollars; it was burning a whole in my pocket. I had to get rid of it or I felt like I was just going to pop.

If we merge next round, who is least likely to get me to final 6 and that person is getting my vote.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Pacheca is still the most bad-assed tribe on the island!

4) Eliza and Lisi, both of you were supposed to help out in the challenge but didn't turn up in time. Worried that it pins a target on your back?

I definitely am worried. I hope we can just get rid of someone who is always inactive though Laughing

My vote is for the most inactive person. It would just suck to have an inactive make it farther than any of us. That includes Greg and Sean on the other tribe.
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:40 pm

It's just helping Galera. We are still a strong tribe, we just havent been doing as good.

7) Matthew, is there any strategy in what you adopt being so far into the game now?

I think sticking to alliances is of the utmost importance.

Whatever the tribe think is best.

Please cast your vote by Mon, 8.30 PM EST. It's time to vote.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:27 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

ELIZA

Second vote...

MATTHEW

Third vote...

ELIZA

Fourth vote...

ELIZA

Fifth vote...

Tenth person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH....

and 1st member of our jury is...

Eliza

Eliza, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Eliza, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

You guys voted somebody whom you thought probably will hurt you if it comes down to a merge next. Whether that assumption will prove to be true or not, we will find out soon. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Bye Eliza
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:08 pm

JURY????????????

omgomgomgomgomg

Bye Eliza! Sad I am really sad to see you go.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:02 am

Bitch, you voted for her. But yeah, bye Liza.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am

um wtf? I never said I didn't you hairy piece of shit. Laughing
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:44 am

Sorry Eliza!! You made us all a little nervous. Shocked
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:09 am

Wow, first jury!! Shocked Sorry it had to end this way Eliza, but everyone thought you were threat.. Crying or Very sad
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 am

BITCHES AND CREAM!!!!! Evil or Very Mad I HATE ALL OF YOU!!! ESPECIALLY YOU MATT YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! I HOPE GREG OUTLASTS ALL YOUR FAT ASSES.....AND DEENA YOU HAVE THE FATTEST ASS OF THEM ALL.

ELIZA OUT, BITCHES!!! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE HAVING GAY LESBIAN SEX WITH THE TRANNY CRYSTAL!!!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm

bye, Eliza. Sad congrats on the jury!
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 pm

I'm hoping to lose some of my ass while I'm out here. Apparently it isn't working?
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum