MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #10

+2
Lillian
Denisebolt
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #10 Empty Tribal Council #10

Post  Denisebolt Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:08 pm

Welcome, Galera, to your first tribal council with your new tribemates. We are holding tribal council at camp tonight to not interfere with Pacheca's tribal council.

A couple questions before we begin voting.

1.) To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? something with a merge? or What?

2.) To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?

3.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, what are your thoughts on losing Greg? Glad he's gone? Resent the fact that he's gone and that you can't vote him out?

4.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate is, to a certain extent, left up to the two outsiders who have now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote them out?

5.) To Lillian and Matthew, how does it feel to not only get to leave your old tribe which obviously didn't value you you much, but to also get to come to this tribe with immunity? Do you feel like you have any sort of power?

6.) To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?

7.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part?

8.) To all, what is your vote based on tonight?

Once you've answered these questions, proceed to your respective voting booths and cast your vote. Votes are due by 6pm central tomorrow.

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #10 Empty Re: Tribal Council #10

Post  Lillian Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:00 am

1.) To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? something with a merge? or What?

Well based on Gabon, I knew we probably weren’t going to just swap tribes. That would be way too obvious. I personally thought we would merge but the bottom 2 from each tribe would have to do a challenge to see who made the merge, the other would join the jury.

2.) To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?

I literally had a wtf look on my face. Voted out from my tribe twice and each time something saved my ass, it’s crazy. If I have nine lives I used two in Pearl Islands, one in my original season, and two here. I still got four left.

5.) To Lillian and Matthew, how does it feel to not only get to leave your old tribe which obviously didn't value you you much, but to also get to come to this tribe with immunity? Do you feel like you have any sort of power?

Matt and I have all the power and I feel really bad about it, I don’t know these people and tonight I am helping seal one of their fates. I really don’t know what to do.

6.) To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?

Well like I said in my fight with Miss. Hairy Ass Crack, she doesn’t have the power anymore. I didn’t like the way I was treated on my other tribe. I am not even kidding when I say Deena came to me and told me to either sell out Eliza or pack my bags after her and Lisi gave us both false hopes. None of them are good people; Crystal bashed me and my looks non stop. Lisi looked down on everyone. Candice is a complete tease. Deena is an arrogant cow. At this point, I want to send them all to jury and laugh when I do. You can handle yourself in any way you please and let me tell you, all four of those bitches handled themselves without class and now it is biting one them in the ass.

7.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part?

Tribal lines are gone in my opinion; I have a new family here. Lisi, Crystal, Deena, and Candice deserve to lose. The four people, who survive this tribal, along with Greg, could take this bitch all the way to the final five. We seriously could. In all honesty, I would settle for fifth and be happy doing it. We need to stand together and take those bitches down one by one. With this said, I look to Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, Those four women are snakes and liars, they will promise each of you something different. They are probably promising Greg the world, they will not stick with any promise they make. They want to be in the end together, let’s make sure they aren’t.

When I find out I will let you know, I have no reason to vote out anyone tonight and it sucks I have too.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 am

It had to be something with merging or swapping luckily I have immunity.

I went from thinking wow what a crappy twist to oh great next to be eliminated to deciding the fate of other players.

I feel like we have a lot of power, since both of us are immune , we can decide the fate of someone else, and we dont have to worry about our butts being on the line.

Merge happens after tonight, mark my words.

I think that some people will stick to those while others will look to breakaway from them.

Nothing more than who ever approached me first and whoever they wanted gone.
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:51 am

Was pretty clever one you pulled on us. I assumed we would be either having a reward challenge or we would do a pick of some sort.

I was a little Jealous, I want to be in the final 8 too : )

3.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, what are your thoughts on losing Greg? Glad he's gone? Resent the fact that he's gone and that you can't vote him out?
He became an active member of our tribe and am sad to see he’s not apart of Galera.

4.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate is, to a certain extent, left up to the two outsiders who have now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote them out?
It affects my game for sure lol, I have a 1 in 3 shot at going home tonight. Not great odds.

I am assuming one is next. I don't anticipate a final 7 merge, or a final 6 merge. Although this is kind of odd to just put us together for a tribal council.

Tribal Lines have definitely been broken. Having to vote one of your own out is always going to affect that.

Last edited by Sean on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:23 am

I though that the lowest from each tribe would be voted out, and a merge would then occur.

-Pure shock, I was sad it wasn't me, hehe immunity would have been nice. (I kid, I love this tribe)

-He did become active so it's a bit sad.

The odds of me leaving are high, that's sad.

-Indifferent. I wanted one last night.

- I think the might play a medium sized part. hehe.

8.) To all, what is your vote based on tonight? Random draw.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

Sorry I haven't been on. I've been busy moving. But I got my internet back and I'll have my questions up in a minute.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:05 pm

1.) To all, what did you think when at the "challenge", I asked you guys to rank your tribemates? Did you think it was going to be a switch? something with a merge? or What?- I haven't had time to think about it.

2.) To all, what were your reactions when I told you that the person ranked lowest from each tribe was voted out, but then not only were they just switching tribes, but were also immune?- Nice twist.

3.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, what are your thoughts on losing Greg? Glad he's gone? Resent the fact that he's gone and that you can't vote him out?- He was lowest on our totem pole. So, I don't feel bad.

4.) To Elisabeth, Sean, and Tom, how does this new dynamic effect your game, knowing that it has to be one of you tonight, and also knowing that your fate is, to a certain extent, left up to the two outsiders who have now joined your tribe? Frustrating knowing you can't vote them out?- Yes. But it switches up the game a bit, and makes us change our strategies.

6.) To all, what are your thoughts on a merge? Are you hoping for one? Dreading one? Disappointed it didn't happen last night?- All of the above.

7.) To all, when and if there is a merge, do you, or how do you, think tribal lines will play a part? - I think this tribe plus Greg will make a 5 person alliance, and will be the final 5.

8.) To all, what is your vote based on tonight?- I have to choose between 2 friends, and I wish I didn't have to.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Denisebolt Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:55 pm

I'll go tally the votes

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...

First vote...

Elisabeth

Second vote...

Sean

Thats one vote each for Elisabeth and Sean

Third vote...

Elisabeth

Thats 2 votes Elisabeth.

Fourth vote...

Eleventh person voted out and the second member of the the jury...

Elisabeth.

Elisabeth, I need you to bring me your torch.

Elisabeth, the tribe has spoken. Its time for you to go.

Well Galera, you have survived another tribal council and have made it into the Final 8. Head back to camp and wait for whats next. Good night!

Denisebolt

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down