MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #16

+2
Candice
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #16 Empty Tribal Council #16

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:44 am

Welcome castaways to Tribal Council! Please take your seats. We will now bring in the members of the jury: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal, Lillian, Tom and Matthew, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

1) To all, what do you feel about the outcome of the last Tribal Council?

2) Greg, are you surprised you are still here after accusations of being inactive in the beginning of the game?

3) Lisi, it seems you weren't happy with Greg still being in the game. Is there any friction between the both of u now?

4) Sean, this is your 3rd challenge win in a row. A bit worried at how people might perceive you as a possible challenge threat?

5) Deena, Candice, Lisi, the three of you were from the same season. Was this an alliance that was started at the start of the game or did the three of you just gelled together?

6) Deena, Candice and Lisi, how comfortable are you right now at trusting each other? There was somebody who flipped the last Tribal. Did that have any impact?

7) To all, this is the last time that the HII could be used in the game. Do you think this might impact anything in tonight's Tribal Council?

Cool Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

Remember, Sean is immune. Please sent in your votes by Fri, 9 PM EST. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #16 Empty Re: Tribal Council #16

Post  Candice Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:53 am

I was shocked for one. I did not see that coming AT ALL. It took a while to adjust, but I'm trying to get my head back in the game despite the aftershock.

5) Deena, Candice, Lisi, the three of you were from the same season. Was this an alliance that was started at the start of the game or did the three of you just gelled together?

We did start talking at the waaaaaaaaaaaay beginning, when we were all divided by season. When the Tribal Shuffle came, we were all put together on the same tribe, and that's when we really started to form bonds. I can honestly say that I feel the most closest to these ladies than any other people in the game.

6) Deena, Candice and Lisi, how comfortable are you right now at trusting each other? There was somebody who flipped the last Tribal. Did that have any impact?

That has definitely shaken me up. I felt betrayed and was honestly a bit hurt. But right after Tribal ended, there just wasn't time for me to go "Woe is me". The game continued, and that's what I've been trying to do: play this game.

7) To all, this is the last time that the HII could be used in the game. Do you think this might impact anything in tonight's Tribal Council?

Definitely. Not sure who has it, whether he or she will play it, or how it will effect this game, but I think it has a definite impact on this game. We will see.

8.) Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

It's a bit nerve-racking, and it does make you think of how you make certain moves. But I feel proud of how I've played this game so far, and I don't regret anything, so.. I'm ready for them.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 am

To all, what do you feel about the outcome of the last Tribal Council?

Well, it wasn't my favorite outcome, but stuff happens. Only one of us is going to win to this game and the rest of us are going to have to get pegged off at some point.

Lisi, it seems you weren't happy with Greg still being in the game. Is there any friction between the both of u now?

I don't talk to him anymore, simple as that. He still bothers me quite a bit because he's a bit annoying with the whole trying to start drama crap that he's into. Considering he played the first half of the game being nothing but a turtle afraid to say anything and come out of his shell, now all of a sudden he wants to be somebody.

Deena, Candice, Lisi, the three of you were from the same season. Was this an alliance that was started at the start of the game or did the three of you just gelled together?

We were all close right off the start of the game, so yeah that's sort of how things started with us.

Deena, Candice and Lisi, how comfortable are you right now at trusting each other? There was somebody who flipped the last Tribal. Did that have any impact?

I'm fairly comfortable. Stuff happens, and we don't all have the same opinions so of course we're going to see and do things differently. It did have a slight impact, but not a horrible one for me. I think we're all trusting each other right now.

To all, this is the last time that the HII could be used in the game. Do you think this might impact anything in tonight's Tribal Council?

Well, I'm sure it will be played that's for sure. Why not use it?

Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

I'm fairly comfortable. I know that some people respect me for playing the game the way I am. Others, not so much. But I can't complain. I'm playing with the best and I'm trying to beat the best.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:43 pm

I did not have a good feeling about Matthew so I am quite pleased. Leaves less possible scenarios to take me out of the equation.

I spoke with both of them within five minutes of joining this forum and we just gelled together. I haven't trusted allies this much in a long time. I love my ladies. Smile

I flipped last tribal and to be honest it has no impact on our alliance from my point of view. I still trust them to the fullest capacity, the person I didn't trust was Matthew. It had nothing to do with Lisi or Candice.

It definitely could, yes.

8: Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

They have an important role in the game and I honestly hope they're paying attention.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:29 pm

I was pretty surprised with the outcome of it to be honest. It shows quite a bit in all honesty.

4) Sean, this is your 3rd challenge win in a row. A bit worried at how people might perceive you as a possible challenge threat?

I am a little bit worried, but that is the price I guess I have to pay. Because if I didn't win them I am not sure I would still be here.

Yeah, I don't know how big of an impact, it could be as simple as someone just playing it for safety who is in no harm, or maybe someone will get creative with it. But I am not 100% sure who has it, so we shall see lol! .

Cool Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

It doesn't really bother me. I am guessing they aren't fond of me, so it doesn't affect me as I don't feel like many of them would vote for me if I made FTC. Had I felt that a majority of them would be voting for me, I would be very nervous as I wouldn't want to fuck it up.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:00 pm

I was in shock. I was happy that some people were willing to make a bold move, instead of playing safely. I think those types of moves are appreciated by the jury.

2) Greg, are you surprised you are still here after accusations of being inactive in the beginning of the game?

Absolutely. Unfortunately I started the game in the hole, because I was assumed to be inactive. Which doesn't make sense, because I don't think the hosts would have invited inactive people back into the game. But nobody really welcomed me or came to me with alliance requests. So I was basically on my own this whole time. I guess there was always a bigger target, so I'm still here.

Well listening to the ladies, I don't think it will have much of an impact. They seem to all be on the same page and trusting each other. Sean is immune. I don't have an idol. So I don't know how the idol could have any kind of impact at this vote.

8) Right now, the jury seats more members than those of you still in the game. How settled are you knowing they are following your every move, tribal after tribal?

At this point, they probably realize I'm lucky to be around, I don't think a lot of juries respect luck. I'm guessing that if I somehow luck my way to the finals, I wouldn't have a shot at winning.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:41 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately.

*Deena stands up and passes to Mas Burnett an idol.*

The rules of Survivor states if somebody uses an idol, any votes cast against them won't be counted.

And this idol is valid. Therefore, any votes cast against Deena is void. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

GREG

Second vote...

LISI

Third vote...

GREG

Fourth vote...

LISI

That's 2 votes Greg, 2 votes Lisi. I'll read the last vote.

Last vote...

Sixteenth person voted out and 7th member of our jury is...

GREG

Greg, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Greg, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

We are now coming down towards the end stretch. Anything can happen at this point so we will see how things will unravel. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am

Bye Greg! Must say that you were a STRONG competitor Shocked Take care!! Wink
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:01 am

Good game everybody. Had you girls not stuck together, I really would have questioned your strategy/intelligence. Keep having fun, I know I did. Don't take it too seriously. I look forward to seeing it unravel.

And talk at camp guys. Give mas something to write into the episodes.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:38 pm

I had a blast playing the game with you, Greg! Bye!!
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum