MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Final 2

Go down

Thoughts on Final 2 Empty Thoughts on Final 2

Post  Candice Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 am

LOL Where should I start? First of all, those two are two people I would've LEAST expected to make it to the Finals when we first began. Second of all, I think these two are two of the most UNDESERVING people to make it there.

Lisi is a little parasite who leeched onto me and Deena. She has done NOTHING strategically, and most of the time, she would come up to me and say stuff like "Who are we voting? ZOMG it isn't ME, is it??" I mean, seriously, THIS girl made the Finals?? Major lulz. I think she has played a microscopically better social game than Sean did, but that's basically it about Lisi.

Then we have Sean, who just like Lisi, has NO STRATEGIC game AT ALL!!! All he did was leech onto Tom and Greg after the merge, then win the final few challenges. I mean, yeah, sure, winning challenges is a great, important part of the game, but if that's your ONLY strategy, well, let's just say you can't get more precarious than that.

So yeah, I'm stuck in a dilemma. I'm a strategy loving, strategic player kind of girl, and I'm stuck having to vote between the two LEAST strategic people EVER!!! I might vote for Lisi, just for old times sake. Or I think I might vote for Sean, just because I'm tired of seeing another bitch win MZSTERY. I'm conflicted with this vote. Luckily, I've got something ready for Final Tribal Council, so we'll see how well they answer my question.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum