MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Lisi...

+8
Big Tom
Deena
Matthew
Lillian
Elisabeth
Crystal
Lisi
Admin
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Questions for Lisi... - Page 3 Empty Re: Questions for Lisi...

Post  Lillian Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:48 am

ugh this fucking game has lasted long enough, now I am fucking tired of fucking waiting and coming to this fucking site so I can fucking vote for Sean so fuck it, I am voting and never coming back to this fucking bitch again.

GOODBYEZ!
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 am

lulz I did that last night Lill. I've heard enough...
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:09 pm

Eliza, you don't know shit... and that's the truth. You're just listening to whatever Lillian says and that's all you'll ever be. A little nobody... didn't you get 11th place? Sorry I don't have a lot of time... but I will get the closing statement up tonight if some of you people are interested. If not, I won't even bother posting one. Maybe I didn't answer as good as I could have... but I'm sorry. I have a life, unlike some of you retards.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm

Well, it’s been a very long game and I’m glad to say that it’ll be coming to a close soon enough. Now, I don’t plan on bitching at you people for this last comment… I did that enough throughout the game. But I’m human… and if my personality doesn’t go well with you people, than that’s just too damn bad because I am not going to change myself to please any one of you. Of course, I’m not this mean outside the game… if that’s how I really was received as, but whatever… I can be mean; I just don’t speak up most of the time. As far as the game goes… I think I played it well, maybe not as great as some people and I didn’t play perfectly. But did Sean? Um… hell no.

I don’t think I got enough credit, and that’s me being honest. But, it’s not like everyone was being terrible to me at this FTC. Lillian was the biggest pain in the ass and Eliza… but what do I care about what they think? I was told earlier that Candice and Deena made every decision in the alliance to get me to the spot I’m sitting in right now. Well, although they made some… they definitely did not make all of them. I know very damn well that it was my idea to get rid of Eliza. Originally, it was going to be Lillian… but I wanted to switch it up because it would make things a little more interesting. Too bad for you, Eliza… ha! I was in a powerful alliance the entire game and that did give me a huge advantage making it this far... but that’s not the only thing I did. Candice and Deena were my friends, yes… and I hope that I can remain friends with them after the game. Well, at least I think Deena and I will be fine. I was also aligned with Burton, Matthew, Crystal, Tom, and Elisabeth at point s of the game. And even Greg… who I just managed to convince to vote with us most of the time, while he secretly wanted me out at all costs. Which is funny, I don’t blame him.

Why do I deserve to win? Well… I think I played a better strategic game than Sean did. I think that I was better socially than Sean. And I also think that I played a far more ENTERTAINING game than Sean did. Sean was B-O-R-I-N-G as far as I was concerned. Does that make him a bad player? No. But how entertaining would this game have been if I wasn’t in it? Not that entertaining, if you ask me. We’d just have idiots like Lillian running around opening her mouth at all times just trying to get attention, which she’s been doing more than ever at this FTC.

Sean won Immunities, and that’s fine… good for him, I don’t really care. He would have been a long time ago if he hadn’t and that’s a true underdog story right there. But whatever, if you all want to vote for him just go ahead and do so. Sorry my answering to the questions wasn’t exactly as perfect as Sean. But unlike Sean, I’m not going to kiss ass just so I can win. If I lose… I’ll be just as happy, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want to win! All in all, I had a good time and that was what I intended on doing. I’m not going to let some bitches ruin my fun, that’s for sure.

And that’s basically all I’ve got to say. I hope that I do win, but it seems almost unlikely at this point. Ah well… I’d appreciate the vote. If not, it’s all fine. I just hope we can all get over this after and I can’t wait for the episodes. Later, everyone!
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3