MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Sean...

+7
Deena
Matthew
Lillian
Elisabeth
Crystal
Sean
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions for Sean... - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Sean...

Post  Eliza Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:04 am

Sean, I know enough to know you deserve to win this game. You did something that most of us would never be able to pull off, and no matter how much shit Lisi continues to spew out of her mouth, my mind aint changin! So congrats, Sean, I truly hope you win. I know you want this more than anything, and especially more than Lisi wants this.

So good luck, good game, and good night!
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:18 am

thanks for the kind words and the good luck Very Happy.

Also Greg, just as a note I am replaying the final 5 Immunity challenge back in my head and I sent in all my answers in way before you sent me the pm with your list. However, I didn't have 3, 20, or 24 as those videos were unavailable where I lived. Then you sent me the list with 3, and 24, In bruges for 24 and Miss Petticrew (that was mispelled and I changed that). So I Added them in, those 3 imo shouldn't of counted anyway. So I disagree with the fact that I got lucky in that challenge.

Note, I didn't want to win the final 6 challenge nor the final 7 challenge. I didn't feel I was the A target, however at final 7 it was a social comp, and we worked together, I didn't want us to work together, no fucking way because I just needed to make sure Tom didn't have immunity because I knew he was the A target. You can even say that I was unlucky that we worked together as it greatly increased Tom's chances of winning which was the last thing I wanted. I did get lucky that I waited and sent in my original survey very late in the day. Because when it came to tie-breaker I knew that I was most likely last to send in which helped me in the challenge so I do say I got a bit lucky there. However I did not want a social comp, I wish the Final 8 challenge was here as I think I could have won that because I knew how to find last answer, and threwI it at final four of the challenge (I did get all the answers and sent them in but I intentionally changed one of them to be wrong so that Mas would send me a pm saying "incorrect" and then I could check the board to see if anyone else got it right at the same time which would have showed me who my biggest competition in these challenges would be and who I would like to get out, but it took 4 mins after my pm for Mas to post who was moving on which made me feel confident in myself) to avoid a target on me as winning that immunity would not have benefited me at all.

At final 6, I didn't want to win this one either, I felt you were the primary target as you were. I wish the challenge was not battleship in 100% honesty, I dislike challenges with this much luck as I feel I am better at challenges without luck. However I did get lucky that I hit yours first and that you then hit Matthew's.

My point is, the end result might show it as me getting lucky, but there was also some bad luck involved is all i'm trying to say and that is why I don't think that it should be held against me in my opinion. Lulz I am probably hurting myself with this answer Laughing

edit: What I was trying to illustrate is that I did get lucky, however I had my fair share of bad luck in this game as well. I had inactives on my tribe, and it's not the losing challenge part that sucks, but if you have an inactive on your tribe that is just 1 less potential ally or acquaintance that you can work with down the line. Greg, I had to vote Helen out because you were unable to show up to that challenge, had you been there we could have won Immunity possibly and therefore I wuoldn't have lost an ally or acquaintance/deal or w/e that I could work with down the line. I lost the challenge where we picked numbers, and therefore had to vote out another player I had known and someone that I could have worked with. I had a close ally quit this game. You can't say that I had a horseshoe up my ass this whole game that just kept giving me good luck, I had my share of bad luck as well.

edit#2: While I may have had a bit of luck in f6 and f7 I never was primary target, however when I was Primary target I did not luck my way in to those, at f5 I had them done and sent them in way before you (with exception to 3, and 20, and 24 since I had no way of watching the video) and I checked my spelling multiple times.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:00 pm

Who is Daniel, and hehe. Hardcore Republican? not!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:18 am

Alright, so I wrote 2 different closing statements, one I wrote when I think I was at a certain state where oxygen was not properly getting to me, and therefore I wasn’t all worried it sucked and actually enjoyed writing it. Then I was afraid that it was awful as I think it could sound like a pre-teen girl that loved David Archuleta talking and I was worried. So I have done some mix and matching and combined the two which might make it an even bigger bloody train-wreck lulz.

So, it has come down to this, one last statement to prove myself worthy of the title of Soul Survivor. I want it, I have fought hard for it, I wouldn’t have put so much into challenges had I not wanted it. I came into this game looking to pull off what I was unable to do the first time. I came close, however in the end I fell just short of winning a season of Mzstery survivor and from that day I had hoped that I would have gotten a second chance at becoming Soul Survivor of a season of Mzstery Survivor.

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. Those 3 words is the Survivor Mantra. When it comes down to it, both me and Lisi outlasted the other 18 contestants that played Mzstery Survivor Re-match. Now, I can’t sit in front of you and say that I Outwitted all of you jurors, because the truth is that I didn’t, even though I 100% disagree with the notion that I am one with “no strategy” I thought about this game deeply and I thought my moves out, I tried to stay quiet though and not make it obvious I thought about this game deeply and everything I did because that would have put a target on me. However, if you can say that Lisi Outwitted everyone to earn her spot in the final two then you truly are mistaken/delusional. However what I can say is that when it came down to it, when I had no other choice but to win Immunity I did, and because of that I can truly say that I Outplayed the people in this game in order to earn my spot in this final 2. At the end of the day when it came down to it I fought like hell and was able to win the big Challenges and for that reason alone is why I deserve to win this game over Lisi.

I am going to counter the argument that Lisi is going to use since she saw my closing statement first. She is most likely going to say “ I didn’t need to win challenges, I got taken to the final 2 and therefore outwitted Sean or some other weak ass response like that, which is not the case” She is only here because she did fuck all compared to Deena and Candice. Had I taken Deena or Candice had she been f2 would have completely destroyed this argument as Deena would say “ I outwitted you all to get here” and they’d have a bit of a point. But if Lisi is going to say that she outwitted you all she would then be saying this, “ I did absolutely nothing compared to the rest of my alliance, had I gotten to the final two with any of them I would have most likely lost in a 6-3 or possibly 9-0 vote. However, I counted on Sean winning immunities to get rid of the two stronger players in my alliance that I could not beat so I would have a chance at first place” If so congratulations Lisi, you accomplished that.

Anyways with all this said it’s been a great season and I am glad that the members of the jury have tested us. I might not of been to happy reading some of the comments you guys made, but thinking back I know if I am able to win this game I must be able to overcome the not so pleasant comments and still prove why I still deserve to win this game. I hope I succeeded in doing whatever I could to get your jury vote and hope that I win this game.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 am

Bitchz, let me explainz about the whole "8th grade dropout" comment, I did not say it because you are black, you being black is just an added bonus that backups up my claims!!!!!

Yeah, I am racist, big dealz!!!!!! No is one is completely perfect, not even the world's best scout troop leader.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:53 am

FUCK DENISEBOLT! I HATE HER! SHE IS HARASSING ME THROUGH PMs MAKING FUN OF MY MENTAL HEALTH AND ACCUSING MY MOMMA OF NOT RAISING ME RIGHT! I DEMAND HER FATASS GETS FIRED RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!!!!
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:25 pm

Yeah I don't really quite think you answered how I thought you should. Congrats, though. Smile
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2