MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Together again

Go down

Together again Empty Together again

Post  Sean Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Oh how nice it is to be here for a second chance. I see i'm on the old tribe this time around, but glad to see we got the lovely Teresa on this tribe. Then there is Lillian, she's a crafty one, and a very under appreciated player in Pear Islands. I have sent Teresa a pm offering her an alliance, I asked her if she has talked to anyone else so far and if she would maybe want to add them into our alliance. Now i'm not stupid, I am pretty sure she has talked with Lillian so I want her to think she can just "subtly" suggest Lillian since she is " active". Lulz, we will all be active, but I assume that she has already striked an alliance With Lillian and thinks she will be in the power seat of an alliance, which she could possibly be, but I don't care about having control of the early game, especially when there is only 5 people in a tribe.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Together again Empty sooo

Post  Sean Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm

It's pretty obvious that the Mzstery series budget is very small this season. They didn't even put us in a location, they just gave us a place in the woods called Mzstery rematch with a midnight blue theme. I don't know about you but that's pretty sad. I wouldn't be surprised if Mzstery series gets canceled after this seasonI expected them to pull out all the stops and what do they do? They discontinue the hefty aceboards and switch to forumotion. Where they use the m for 2 different words but it's only 1 word, pretty shady stuff. Also the tribe is so crammed, peoples avatar take up wayyy to much space, and along with every ones egos there is absolutely no room for Big Tom.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Together again Empty Sooooo

Post  Sean Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 pm

I see that Big Tom just got on, and I decided to delete my pm that I sent Teresa since it was stuck in my outbox. I am now offering Big Tom an alliance and think I will try and team up with Big Tom and try and bring Joel into our alliance to get numbers in our tribe. Crazy how Big Tom signing up at the right time might have just changed the whole entire game.

Confessional #4

OMG, so after deleting my pm to Teresa I sent Big Tom a PM offering him an alliance, and then he just leaves and never returns my pm. So I might now delete the PM I Just sent to him, and offer Teresa an alliance and see if I can team up with Teresa after all.

Confessional #5

So I have made 5 posts, the most out of anybody, 4 of them were confessionals and I didn't want people to think that I was plotting and stuff so I am now deleting my confessionals and just putting them into 1 whole confessional but seperating them. Out here you can't put a target on yourself and I don't want them to think I am a mastermind.

Confessional #6

So Theresa or Teresa, Big Tom, and I have an alliance. I am not pleased with where I have put myself in this alliance, I think I contacted Big Tom first and Teresa knows this and I think she will try and bring Joel into an alliance with her and Lill, I am setting myself up to get voted out, and I really need to ensure that we win some challenges, but I am not going to try super hard, I am going to do my best to appear as weak as possible as I don't want people to think I am Bobby Mason from our season. whoever is the strongest will be thought to be Jdawg and I don't want people to mistake me with him. As for Theresa or Teresa, I think she is shifty, she never said "yes " to our alliance, she just said stuff to get around it, I am aware of this and I think that she is a snake and has to go.

Confessional #7

So I think that Big tom is TyDurden, and that Joel is Shancee. Hopefully Joel will continue to be boring, and people will suspect him of being Jdawg.

Confessional #8

Omg Joel is so boring lol! . He comes here and says he had log in troubles, then he says he went fishing and made a fish. like wtf, ok way to be a downer there. And then he points out the obvious that there are 4 tribes, we all know, it was prob a typo but still, you look like a smart ass when you post that, you gotta keep your mouth shut, that's what i'm doing.

Confessional #9

I am deleting certain posts, my post count is currentely the highest and I don't want people to think that I am trying to hard in this game lol!
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Together again Empty Re: Together again

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm

K I am a little late w/ confessionals lulz

So Mas pulled a quicky on us, I didn't see them putting us on an island, an island named Pachecha island or something and then put us on tribes. My whole game just got turned upside down thanks to this, I think I will offer Joel an alliance, but I donno if he'll be mad at me for not talking to him on old pachecha lulz.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm

So Joel sent me an IM which is pretty sweet, it keeps the guess work out of it lol! . He says we need to pull in a 3rd to give us numbers and he goes and asks Coby for a 3rd, he says yes and supposedly we have the numbers, I don't feel to comfy though, it's a little sketchy so far.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm

UGH Damn Natalie, cost us the challenge tonight and I think everyone wants to get rid of her on this tribe, I think it's safe to say that everyone is pissed at her. I am not to mad, we could have easily gone to another tribe and tried to trade questions with them, but we didn't, so we can only blame this on ourselves. Overall I am happy with the outcome of losing this challenge, granted she goes home tonight.
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum