MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:13 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Deena Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:25 am

Just bored, game hasn't started yet. So far there haven't been any downpoors of rain. So that is helping us thru our trek to get the shelter built. Unfortunately the only ones helping are Burton and Lisi. Judd and the others aren't doing jack and that kinda lit a fire in my panties. I'm thinking shelter, we REALLY need shelter. The others need to get off their butts and help me.

I have struck up a conversation with Lisi. At this point she seems chatty...no interest in trusting her as I suspect she's shady, but I need to at least survive while I'm in this miniscule little tribe. We shall see.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Okay so I talked to both Lisi and Burton. Lisi seems really cool, and like someone I could work with. I offered her a solid alliance throughout the game actually, and at this point I plan to stick with it. Burton seems shady, kind of, but maybe that's just his personality. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on him. cyclops

Candice/Judd = players who will get overlooked alot, I think. Might be wise to remove them ASAP. But Burton is clearly going to be the strongest social threat on this tribe, he will have too much power too early on and I'm going to do everything in MY power to anihilate him.

At this point I don't care to know who's who or to even guess. I don't like knowing anymore. It's more fun this way.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 pm

So far I have spoken extensively with both Lisi and Candice. Candice initiated a secret all-girls alliance between herself, me, and Lisi. Me and Candice both agreed that Burton seems a little .... out there. Then we have Judd who's basically non-existent. So both of them are going to be fodder for the chicks' alliance unless there's an early switch up.

But don't for one second think I'm going to be predictable in this game. If at any given moment one of those girls gives me bad vibes, I'll jump sides so fast there heads will roll.

My only complaint at this point is there's a certain lack of genuineness. As nice as the girls are the two of them, I have a sinking feeling that no one is being real yet, which is causing me to clam up alot. Hope this blows over eventually.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 pm

OOC: Well it was a good day, glad I signed on the forum this morning. I must say I'm thrilled I am playing as that big lesbian lady from Amazon. I can be a dominant personality now, boss people around, be the driving force to win challenges, be the tribe leader, case in point I just dictated the order of which player got 1-5 and they all agreed....of course they are happy for me to put my ass on the line, good thing is MY personality allows me to be sneaky enough to be the leader and also deflect attention onto other people. Hehe. Tools.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 pm

The producers of the game threw us a big curveball. Today we swapped tribes, or should I say just made new ones since we never were tribes, technically. I am still on Bolano, with Judd, and now we have Helen and Eliza and Lill. Now I'm nervous. All my stability has been wiped out, Candice and Lisi are both gone to different, seperate teams, and all I'm alone here.

But the silver lining is, thankfully yesterday when Judd got on the forum finally, he offered me and Lisi an alliance. I accepted emphatically, said I'd help him out cause he felt he was in danger, and turns out this was the best alliance I'd made so far in the game. If I had said no, shit I'd have been screwed. But now me and him are sticking together. And then now let me tell you about Helen!

The MILF's alliance was born today (which consists of Myself/Helen). Or the Dysfunctional Vag's alliance, whatever you want to call it. She just came up to me by the fire and was like bitch listen, I need some help, and I was like bitch YOU listen, *I* need some help. I am in no position to turn down alliances, I am too vulnerable over here. I would've been the first gone if we lost. Lill and Eliza want me and Judd out, so it's all riding on Helen. Helen claims she's going to blindside Lill. I sure hope so. Lill is gross. And Eliza is inherently phony. Neither of them need to be making any tribe swaps or merges.

In latest news, Bolano won immunity. Woot woot, no tribal for us!!! I kind of want to go at some point just to get it over with, see how safe I am.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:50 am

Natalie got voted out...what a waste of a character. Too bad you didn't give me her. Sad

Lill and Eliza still want me out. Or at least that's what Helen is telling me. The most puzzling thing is they pretty much did the challenge all by themselves, which is a great element of the game this time. If someone wants to win and save their ass they can win it on their own if possible. What's funny is...neither of them needed to save their asses. So what gives? Do they not trust Helen?Oh whatever, no Tribal Council is ALWAYS a good thing. I do want to go at some point though just to get in game mode. Not good to sit around not having to play the voting part of the game.

Interested to see who the 2nd tribe is going to vote out. They sent me to Exile, though, so off I go. Btw, what now?? Do you send me a clue or something???
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Major change ups!!!!! Lill got voted out but got to come back (WTF?) and no it's NOT awkward at all. lmfao we blindsided her 3-2, those bitches tried to vote me out but Helen/Judd came thru thank heavens. lol but now that she's back, thankfully there was another switch up, and I got to choose who I wanted on my tribe out of the other teams. So glad Candice and Lisi ended up on seperate teams. So I picked my girls from the Praying Mantis Posse, none other than Candice and Lisi..and then got stuck with Lill since she beat out Coby and Ace to come back. Then we combined with the Eliza/Joel/Matt/Crystal tribe to make Pacheca. SOOOOOO many twists.

Lill claims she's not mad (gee thanks bitch didn't you vote for me too??). I personally don't care I've already got in another alliance already, sorry girl. Myself and the PiMP, the i is for the ing on Praying lulz, and also Matthew (oh and Crystal Cox is in the PiMP) are the 5/8 votes in this tribe. Lill will go followed by Eliza. We will keep Joel hopefully for awhile only cause he's cute.

Helen is nervous on the other team. But Judd seemed secure that he and Helen would be okay. So I don't know what to be. So hopefully we lose this challenge tonight and I can FINALLY get rid of Lill. Damn cockroach!

In other random news, Joel built a sexy shelter. It's great, it's practical, and the camp looks as if someone yes lives there and cares about their environment, unlike my first two Bolano shelters, which were essentially teenage bachelor pads.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm

Our tribe won immunity! Sweeeeeeeet. The only thing that's lame is the other tribe is bitching...to me it's about how well your team has formed in itself. They obviously don't have a tight unit over there. Not our fault. Very Happy
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am

Well I'm out here on Exile again, courtesy of Helen and her team. I'm starting to think I'm destined to find this idol!! With the new clues, I'm coming up with weird connections like hurricanes and stuff. Maybe they are the years that hurricanes occurred in panama?? I don't know. I just NEED this idol. I NEED to dominate this game. I NEED to remove the men. I NEED to figure out a way to get Matt outta here. I don't trust him. He's too quiet.

Lill will still go first but after that I'm going to use Eliza to blindside Matt. Matt must go, clearly the females have relationships with him otherwise they wouldn't of recommended him...yet when I spoke to him he sounded standoffish. No way am I going to mess with this. Matt must go, game is mine.

Right now my loyalty lies with Helen, then Judd, then Lisi, then Candice. Those are my four. And we need four. Hopefully we all make the merger!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Using the telescope I made here on Exile Island, crafted out of indigenous coconut husks found from the trees on the very back of the island, and Panamanian milkweed's to round out the peep hole, I can clearly see someone named Denisebolt has arrived back at camp. I mean, I can see her from here she's so large. Who the hell is this person??
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Okay so back before the other team (Gerudo?) sent me away to Exile, I stated whilst the others were speculating who would be sent, that I didn't want anyone freaking out if I were to go again, and that that's what got me into trouble last time. I also went on to boldly claim that I am selfless and a straight up team player, and even went as far as to promise to use my idol for the good of the team should the opportunity present itself later. Will I do this? Sure, if they are all fabulous players that I wouldn't mind playing the game with, so it shall be....but my main goal was to remove myself from people's radars. Should we vote, NOW they're not going to target me. Hehe. They're going to think I'm 150% too valuable to this tribe to lose and they'll dismiss me, hopefully for a long time to come.

And here's a pm I got, where I noticed my assertion of selflessness came into play:

From Eliza:

Deena, I just want to say one on one that I am sorry for all the animosity that you've been involved in. After you stated yesterday that you would use the HII to further our tribe, I realized that you were just as much a victim in all of this as me and especially Lill. Helen played ALL of us. And I don't think it's fair if we were to continue to go after each other. The only reason we'd go after each other is because of something that Helen caused, and I don't think that's fair.

At first I wanted revenge on you guys for what happened. But that was just me being emotional. I felt completely manipulated once the votes had been read, and backstabbed as well. I wanted to do whatever I could to get out the source of that. At first I thought you were a part of that. But now I see that it wasn't your fault in the slightest.

I hope our past tribe dynamics and dysfunctionality doesn't affect our current tribe. I think we can build a strong and effective team and you are a good player that deserves to be here.

So all in all, that is my apology for what I was feeling towards you. I've had a few nights to sleep on it and think things over and I hope you feel the same way Very Happy

----

She's a nice girl. I want to trust her. I wouldn't mind having an extra girl in the PiMP's. Lill's got to go, though. I need to figure out a way to pull this off without alienating Eliza again. I guess the old "tell them at the last minute and feign honesty" always works.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:46 pm

So apparently I'm stuck on Exile, something came up and Tribal ran longer than usual. Sad I am getting sad and lonely here. The only saving grace is the fact that I'm pretty sure I know where the idol is, just need to muster the strength (aka wait for Tribal to end) to go dig it up. Crossin' my fingers!!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:51 pm

*slacking on confessionals, sorry it's the weekend*

Here I am...on Exile...again...for the FOURTH straight time! I have virtually no idea what's going on within my tribe. I've been told by Candice and Crystal that it's us three to the final 3, which also includes Lisi (she'll get 4th if it goes the way it's going). I also shared that I had the idol with Cyrstal and Candice. They are both stoked. I believe I can trust them 150%.

My only concern is now that Helen/Judd are gone, wtf my two closest allies, the other team is STILL sending me to Exile. So we need to be in a position to just wipe them out, otherwise I'm going to be their first target at the merge, and if they got numbers, NOT good. So we need to decimate them. Badly. On the flip side, they may avoid me once we merge, afraid I have the idol. Either way it's making me uncomfortable, and kinda sad since I don't get to socialize much. Sad

As for Galera's TC, I personally hope they remove Teresa. Bitch is annoying and she took out my fellow MILF ally. <3
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Haha Teresa got the boot. Crazy, arthritic, alzheimer-plagued BITCH!

Anyways, I am so utterly frustrated right now. My home computer is broken (don't include this part or ppl will know who I am), so I have no comp access except when @ work, and @ noon today we're leaving for Xmas break til next MONDAY! I am so scared that I am not sure I can survive that long. Hopefully my computer is fixed soon. Sad Sad

End of OOC rant...

So we lost immunity, FINALLY thank God, and we're voting out Joel cause Lillian won a one-time only Immunity at Challenge Beach back when she won the right to be outcasted back into the game. Meh. So the target switched to Joel. I personally think it should be that sneaky bitch Eliza but it appears that my alliance of women has already signed their voting card. So it shall be, then Joel. But Eliza's got to go. I don't trust her. She's extremely sweet and helpful, so clearly she has alterior motives, right? If I'm wrong, accept my sincerest apology. </3
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:31 pm

So Joel igot voted out 4-3-1. Matt didn't vote, part of me believes he deliberately didn't vote so he didn't have to choose an alliance. Is that lame? Very much so, but it works for me. We clearly have the advantage now. Eliza and Matt are gone, game is MINE!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:26 pm

Joel's goodbye made me rotfl. Deena sucks vaginas? lol get a clue, little boy, you don't SUCK vaginas. What sickens me is that clearly they were putting on a facade since they were uncertain about whether or not they had the numbers. Now that they don't, ala true colors start to shine. With all this niceness, if you ask me it's over. Eliza made some sort of passive aggressive response to his goodbye, regarding some sort of clapping smiley, so I called her phony ass out. I mean, this girl just pmed me and pleaded with me to keep her until the jury. Okay? So after I saw she did that, no way, and then I pmed Lill and I said look bitch, you either sell Eliza up the river or you're gone. It's your call. Hopefully Eliza BURIES herself. I can't wait because I HATE her. I always have.

My girls want out Lill, though. They think Lill is stronger, but I am confident that if I cause a stir the target will switch. If you ask me, Lill is more rational than Eliza is. I won't get Eliza's vote in the end. Eliza is a fucking control freak that's going to think everyone that outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted her are the most awful people in the world. Don't want anyone like that around. All I've ever done was play the game, they have some cajones to think I would just be easy to get rid of. Some people take these things way too seriously. So game on if that's what you want. You just messed with the wrong lesbian, little one.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 am

Well I talked to Lill about throwing Eliza under the bus. To my knowledge, she contacted Crys/Candice/Lisi and plead her case. It was all for not, the girls still want Lill out. I guess I don't really care, I'm kind of sick of her anyway, she like WON'T DIE! And she's always on my team and in my ear begging for mercy. And she's getting funky. Half the time I don't even know what the fuck she's rambling on about to me, so I'm really glad that I won't have to deal with that anymore.

So since we lost immunity this is one vote that I've actually been dying to cast, and hopefully I won't have to cast it a THIRD time after her scraggly ass comes back into the game again. Please LEAVE.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:46 am

RANKINGS:

Lisi
Candice
Crystal
Matthew
Lillian
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:27 pm

I hope you all liked that performance. Lill was supposed to go right? Not Eliza. Just keepin' y'all on your toes. BTW, I loved Eliza's rant. I always love a good all-caps bitchout. Clearly, though, she was unstable and her anger was escalating. I am glad we removed her now rather than later. Tootles, little one.

We just ranked our tribemates. Not sure what's coming next. Hopefully it benefits me....
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:51 pm

Wow, new tribe member in Greg, who is also Immune. We lost Matt and Lill, um bye? Lill threatened us to vote off Lisi or she wouldn't come back to us. She wasn't going to anyway. Fact check, you're not in charge here, bitch, suck it up cause you're merely just along for the ride. You're NEVER going to win this.

Lill and Matt are both immune over there which means an old Galera will go. Um, bye?

And now we just lost Crystal. Worst vote ever, that was my girl. Sad I couldn't vote off Lisi, though, I made a pact with her on Day ONE!
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 pm

So Crystal got the boot, and alas, we merge. How rude. These new people are jerks. And they're not even jerks with good personalities, they're jerks with no personalities whatsoever. Apparently we've got Matthew back on board, and I promised Greg final 2, I hope these people aren't that stupid but if it works, Tom is gone first, then Lill, then Sean, and then Greg. And hopefully me/Lisi/Candice are final 3. The Divas are going to win this.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:20 am

I am so nervous right now. Candice thinks Matt is with us but I kind of doubt it. And he told Candice that they were getting rid of Lisi, so he could either be lying and voting me, or smart enough to SAY Lisi so we'll use it on ME but then they'll vote Lisi anyway. I don't know these people well enough to know if they are smart or not. But I hate Matt. And I hate Lill. And I want to play my idol just to shake things up I just don't know who to use it on.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

WHAT IF I WANT TO GIVE SOMEONE MY IDOL?
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:45 pm

Read the rules I gave you regarding HII.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next