MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 3 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 3 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Okay, so Shane is out of the game. We have another Immunity Challenge tonight and I'm really worried. I would hate to lose another member of my tribe. But, I'm pretty sure that Ace would be the target if we lost. Hopefully, that won't happen. Losing once is bad enough, twice would almost be too much. But, maybe a tribe reshuffle or something will happen. I don't know... I just hope something good will happen.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 3 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:08 pm

These people are so fucking annoying! Honestly, if I had the choice to quit the game right now because of those idiots, I probably would. I can't stand Theresa, she is by far the worst of the pack. And in the short time that I get to see them... I am so happy that I do not have to live with them! Argh! I hate these people.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:57 pm

I'd be lying if I said that this was the easiest challenge I've ever done because it most definitely is not! Okay, so it's not extremely hard it just requires a lot of searching and that sucks. Anyways, three tribes are going to Tribal Council. Whether that means three people are leaving or not, I don't know. But I have a strange feeling maybe we'll all go together and vote for just one person to leave. Hopefully we'll win or something. I felt I contributed a good amount to this challenge, but I don't know what the other idiots on my tribe are thinking.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum