MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council (Bolano)

+2
Eliza
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council (Bolano) Empty Tribal Council (Bolano)

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:45 am

Welcome Bolano to your first Tribal Council. I'll need you to grab a torch and dip it into the flame. Cos in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you in this game. Take a seat.

1) To all, how does it feel to be back playing a game a 2nd time?

2) To all, do you have any thoughts coming back to face a friend or a foe in this game?

3) To all, what do you feel when you were told that the people who you were with at the start of the game were not your tribemates?

4) To all, what do you feel about the tribe?

5) Deena, you were sent to Exile. Does it worry you about what goes on back at camp or even that you maybe targeted because people might think that you have the HII?

6) Deena & Judd, you were both from the same season. Any concerns on whether people might view both of you as close just because of thatand maybe get you out from this game?

7) Lillian & Helen, you were both here at the start of the challenge. And Helen, you were the one to submit. Any concerns about possibly being blamed for not reading the challenge properly?

Cool To all, with a small tribe of 5, any change of strategies to ensure your safety in the game?

You are voting for someone whom you want out of your tribe. All votes need to be in Fri, 9 PM EST.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council (Bolano) Empty Re: Tribal Council (Bolano)

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:50 am

It feels great! This was one of the most fun games I played the first time around. I hope to make this experience just as good or better Very Happy

2) To all, do you have any thoughts coming back to face a friend or a foe in this game?

None at all. I messed up the first time. I am not going to worry about real identities at all. And that should stand for all of us.

3) To all, what do you feel when you were told that the people who you were with at the start of the game were not your tribemates?

I was very surprised. My tribe was very quiet though. So I am very happy with this new tribe.

They are all great! I will be sad to see anyone leave Sad

8 ) To all, with a small tribe of 5, any change of strategies to ensure your safety in the game?

None at all.

Last edited by Eliza on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:03 am

To all, how does it feel to be back playing a game a 2nd time?

VERY GOOD! I have a chance to redeem myself.

To all, do you have any thoughts coming back to face a friend or a foe in this game?

I’m glad that the first 2 boots were people from my season. I made a lot of enemies last time around and there was no way I wanted any of my former scumbags going far in this game.

To all, what do you feel when you were told that the people who you were with at the start of the game were not your tribe mates?

Surprised and delighted at the same time.

To all, what do you feel about the tribe?

This tribe has two things which matter: ACTIVE and SOCIAL.

Lillian & Helen, you were both here at the start of the challenge. And Helen, you were the one to submit. Any concerns about possibly being blamed for not reading the challenge properly?

Yes, I take full responsibility for doing the challenge right yet not reading the instructions properly. It was a silly mistake on my behalf. My tribe mates are obviously going to say that we’re here because of me, and that’s exactly correct. However, I sincerely apologize for my actions.

To all, with a small tribe of 5, any change of strategies to ensure your safety in the game?

We’ll just have to see how the cards play out.
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:09 am

Its a great feeling to be back, I am having a blast.

To tell you the truth, I would LOVE to beat a couple of my foes this time around. Just for the braging rights!

I will say this and I will say it loud and clear! When we were given new tribes, I felt like I had new life. I was about to "Accidently" cut myself with a knife, just to get away from Teresa. I could not stand that woman and I could less who knows it. Laughing

I feel like we are a good group with nothing but active people. Its a shame one of us will not go further in this game and it could be me.

7) Lillian & Helen, you were both here at the start of the challenge. And Helen, you were the one to submit. Any concerns about possibly being blamed for not reading the challenge properly?

I wasn't here at the start of the challenge and to my knowledge only Helen was for a good while (Judd had computer problems a couple of minutes in). I arrived 20 minutes late and was so focused on helping Helen that I forgot to read the question properly. With this said, if anyone is targetting Helen for screwing up on the challenge when they didn't even show up or help should be bitched slapped. That woman took 30 minutes out of her day to try and win for all of us and people should respect that effort.

To all, with a small tribe of 5, any change of strategies to ensure your safety in the game?

My only hope is people look at all three immunity challenges and not just this one. If my tribemates allow me, I will continue to work my butt off.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:44 am

I was ecstatic man. I had a buzz the first time around, it was probably the best game I've played so obviously I was going to look forward to coming back.

I have a certain person I want to beat this time and in my previous season his name started with F. He was the one who got away.

I was happy, in my first 'tribe' I had a target on my back because I arrived late. Here it's a fresh start without any target on my back, hopefully.

I think we're a great crew, we've been pretty good in challenges except the last one of course. And I feel pretty welcome in this bunch.

6) Deena & Judd, you were both from the same season. Any concerns on whether people might view both of you as close just because of that and maybe get you out from this game?

Just because we're from the first season doesn't mean we're allies, although that doesn't stop us from being so. If people want to vote against us based on that, let them. But it'd be pretty stupid to do so.

Cool To all, with a small tribe of 5, any change of strategies to ensure your safety in the game?

Nope, it's business as usual.

Last edited by Judd on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Judd
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:50 pm

I can't really put it into words, it's a good feeling. Just not sure how to describe it yet. I'm giddy about it to say the least. So excited!!

I am not afraid to face anyone. If someone dislikes me I like to think there's always time to mend fences. If not, ce lest vie I'm not going to let it poison my judgements.

I was bummed and at the same time excited. I made a couple great friendships while I was over there. Leaving though and meeting Eliza, Helen, and Lill, I realize this scenario has more genuineness to it. Over there felt funky and I don't know why.

I agree with Helen, it's very active and very social and we are definitely on par at least with the other teams and we can definitely rebound from this and kick their booties.

5) Deena, you were sent to Exile. Does it worry you about what goes on back at camp or even that you maybe targeted because people might think that you have the HII?

No. I think maybe later it should but for now no one has spoke about me having it at all to my knowledge. I don't see why it would bother anyone, I will tell you that I am a team player and I would use it to advance not only me but my team if I happened to posess it.

6) Deena & Judd, you were both from the same season. Any concerns on whether people might view both of you as close just because of thatand maybe get you out from this game?

I hope not. I've had probably two conversations with him. He's a cool guy but I don't have an alliance with him as of right now.

Making sure the team moves forward with a cohesive plan.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:11 pm

8 and ) makes the cool guy! lmfao i was wondering why he randomly there, I was like wtf going to tribal is not cool. Laughing
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Omg Lill I noticed that too!! I just edited my post a little while ago haha.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:39 pm

I didn't even notice this thing. haha.

This sucks that we had to vote guys. Sad Whoever goes will be missed and if it's me hope you ladies and gent rock on.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:06 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

I'll now read the votes.

First vote...

LILLIAN

Second vote...

LILLIAN

Third vote...

DEENA

Fourth vote...

DEENA

I'll read the last vote.

LILLIAN

Lillian, you have gotten the majority of the votes. Usually, this means that you have been voted out of the game. But there's a twist. All 3 people from the different tribes who got the majority of votes will now compete to stay in the game. Of the 3 people, only 1 of you will continue to stay in the game while the other two will be voted out.

Bolano Tribe, you can head back to camp. Lillian, I'll need you to stay for the challenge. I'll see the rest of you later on. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:10 pm

Oh poop! lol

Good luck to Deena, Eliza, Judd, and Helbear if I win, I will not target any of you, so help me please. lol
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:12 pm

btw voting me out wasn't personal was it?

I really hope not. Sad
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Good luck on the challenge Lil.

And no it wasn't personal, it was to save my own behind. You were making alliances behind my back and Eliza's as well.
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:15 pm

oh lol

I was not though. I asked Judd not to write my name down but that wasn't an alliance I was preparing for the worst. Laughing

I also didn't know if I could trust you or not and you telling me not to talk to Judd rubbed me the wrong way.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Last thing

When is this challenge?
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:24 pm

Has Mas already posted? lol

I am freaking out, how does Ace know I got voted out? haha
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 pm

The challenge will be up in a while. Head over to the Tribal Council area then!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eliza Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:56 pm

Omg Lill I cannot believe this! I do not know what happened so I really hope you were being truthful about not making alliances behind our backs.

Good luck in the challenge either way! I do not know who else is competing.
Eliza
Eliza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum