MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council (Pacheca)

5 posters

Go down

Tribal Council (Pacheca) Empty Tribal Council (Pacheca)

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:51 am

Welcome Pacheca to Tribal Council. Please take your seats.

1) To all, what do you think of the challenge?

2) To all, how do you feel that you were actually quite close to winning immunity for your tribe?

3) Coby, you pointed out that Joel wasn't as hardworking compared to the rest. Still think it is true?

4) Burton, do you think your tribe is gelling well at this time?

5) Sean, with 4 person left in the tribe, how do you ensure that you survive this tribal?

6) Joel, do you think your tribe has the potential to excel in further challenges?

7) To all, what goes on your mind as you are voting tonight?

Remember, you are voting for someone whom you want out of your tribe. All votes need to be in Fri, 9 PM EST. It's time to vote.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council (Pacheca) Empty Re: Tribal Council (Pacheca)

Post  Joel Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 am

The challenge was fun, but a challenge at the same time. We all had trouble with it. I was shooting answers out left and right, but at times I found myself out of answers.

2) To all, how do you feel that you were actually quite close to winning immunity for your tribe?
It is actually really pisses me off. 3 of us were working together finding answers and putting them in the format for submission, and I think we worked hard and well. Then someone comes on an gives a pathetic attempt. I honestly do not think that person gave 100% in his attempts or even read the challenge. Last time I checked Ang Lee is a director, not even an actor.

3) Coby, you pointed out that Joel wasn't as hardworking compared to the rest. Still think it is true?

5) Sean, with 4 person left in the tribe, how do you ensure that you survive this tribal?

6) Joel, do you think your tribe has the potential to excel in further challenges?
We have the potential, and the majority of the tribe shows that potential in every challenge. Unfortunately, I thought we got rid of the poison last tribal council, but it seems that Coby is even a bigger poison.

I am voting for someone who has missed 1 and a half challenges, out of 3.
Joel
Joel

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:53 pm

I am glad that my excess knowledge of oscar winners came in handy I knew there was a reason to know pointless data Rolling Eyes Actually it was alright once I found out some winners I just googled it up and came across some random movies.

2) To all, how do you feel that you were actually quite close to winning immunity for your tribe? Maybe if we still had a tribe of five like others we would have had a better shot or if everyone had four peeps like we did. But the best bet is to blame you Mas because if the top two would have won we could have been chillaxin at the camp Very Happy But I know I tried my best and I hope the rest did as well.

Of course it is one big sausage fest as someone has said in our camp but there could be some undercooked sausages and no one wants food poisioning from raw meat. I think there are some people that be fearing the raw meat in the tribe

The issue going through my mind is how to make this tribe stronger cause we will be down to tres tonight and we need to be able to work well together. Also the fact of being fearful of to many sausages at one picnic.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Was a tricky one. The trick to it was finding an actor or actress that had won an oscar for best actor/actress and best supporting actor/actress, and then going through their movie history looking for other oscar winners. Sadly I didn't realize this until 11:40 with Jach Nicholson lol!

It isn't nice to know that we fell short after working so hard. But at the same time I am glad that we put up a fight.

I don't know how to ensure that I survive this tribal. But you have to be active at challenges and that is something I have been so I hope my tribe-mates would want to keep me around.

Activity, can't win if we all aren't showing up.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:15 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

I'll now read the votes.

First vote...

COBY

Second vote...

COBY

Third vote...

Coby

Coby, you have gotten the majority of the votes. Usually, this means that you have been voted out of the game. But there's a twist. All 3 people from the different tribes who got the majority of votes will now compete to stay in the game. Of the 3 people, only 1 of you will continue to stay in the game while the other two will be voted out.

Pacheca, you can head back to camp. Coby, I'll need you to stay for the challenge. I'll see the rest of you later on. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:23 pm

Rolling Eyes

I guess I have to put this game ahead of my personal life, which I can't right now because I'm failing Chemistry and I have to make sure I have all my work done and such. There goes my alliance with Sean and Burton.

Another thing Mas, a head to head challenge is way more exciting.

Spoiler:
Coby
Coby

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 pm

The challenge will be up in a while. Head over to the Tribal Council area then!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:30 pm

I guess you didn't read my first post.

I quit!
Coby
Coby

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down