MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 (Confessionals)

Go down

Episode 4 (Confessionals) Empty Episode 4 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:20 pm

Wow... the twist at Tribal Council was really something. I mean, I knew something was up and that the person we voted for wouldn't automatically be leaving and all. But I was pretty confident that it wouldn't go down like this. I can't say I'm disappointed because people are going to have to start packing their bags at some point. Ace will be in the Challenge to determine who stays and goes. If he leaves, too bad. If not, I don't care... just another person to peg off later.
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 (Confessionals) Empty Re: Episode 4 (Confessionals)

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:12 am

The game is changing faster than I had anticipated. Lillian somehow managed to beat Ace and Coby in the three-way challenge, sending both of them home. I was really hoping that Ace would stay, especially because I cannot stand Lillian. But anyways, tribes were reshuffled and everything and I am now on a tribe with Deena, Candice, Matthew, Joel, Eliza, Crystal, and Lillian. This worked out well because I'm now back in my original alliance with Deena and Candice. Another good thing is that Deena had a clue to the Immunity Idol, she promised that she would give it to me and she also mentioned that she was closer to me than with Candice. So I feel as though I'm sitting pretty good, hopefully we can get a couple others into this group with us so we can have the majority. But that's not my number one concern right now. My main concern is that we win the next Immunity! Plus, Lillian also mentioned that Helen was a huge bitch who is attempting to play everyone. I'm not that surprised, I've hated Helen since the first day... bitch!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:16 am

I must add that was a little bit surprised that Tom wasn't fighting for me at all in this situation. I honestly thought that he would come through for me like I would have for him. But I guess if wants to use me while having plans with other castaways in the game... fuck him and Elisabeth!
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:41 pm

I'm really getting sick of this child, Joel. He acts like he supplies the tribe with everything, but it's really starting to get annoying. Whatever, I'm just kind of getting sick of all the BS throughout the game. I don't know if I'm considered a target or not on our tribe. And I fear that if we lose the next challenge I could possibly go home. Which wouldn't be terrible, actually. I hate these people, so going back to Los Angeles wouldn't be as bad as I think it would. Ugh! I need more sleep or something...
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:04 pm

The Immunity Challenge is going to be later tonight. I'm really getting annoyed with my tribemates, especially Lillian. All she does is complain about Helen, who I'm not very fond of either. But, things got slightly better today. Crystal told Deena, who told me that she would like to work with the three of us and potentially Matthew. I think it sounds like a good idea because if we lose we'd have to get rid of either Eliza, Lillian or Joel. Of those three I would like to see Lillian leave. She's a complete bitch and I think she's had one too many chances quite frankly.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Well, our tribe won the Immunity Challenge tonight, which means that I am safe for at least another three days. I'm pretty confident that Greg is going to go home later at Tribal Council for Galera. I'm just happy that we won the challenge, it sucks losing and I have been to Tribal too many times in this game already.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:18 pm

Looks like Deena will be heading to Exile Island... again! I guess it's good because it benefits me in that she'll probably give the clues to me if she doesn't find the Idol. In a way, I was kind of hoping to go just so I could get away from these stupid people I've been living with for the past... how many days now? Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I'm just emotionally drained from these people. They're like cancer, once you have it... it's extremely hard to get rid of him.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum