MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 3 Confessionals Empty Episode 3 Confessionals

Post  Candice Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:10 pm

I wasn't able to make tonight's challenge. I was away and couldn't use the computer. I tell my fellow tribemates and leave them to work on the challenge on their own. Secretly, I'm kind of glad that I'm not there to help my tribe. I really, really want to go to Tribal Council, just so we can get rid of the deadweight *cough*Greg*cough* I mean, what are you doing here, seriously? If you're here, play, if you're not, get the heck off of here.

I come back later to check on the results. It turns out that our tribe actually won immunity. Lol and Ugh at the same time. LOL because I SO wasn't expecting to not go to Tribal Council. It was an odd surprise, I guess. UGH because a lot of floaters are still here *Greg* It turns out that Teresa really busted her ass off for the challenge because she got pissed at some history fair. Damn history fairs lol.

I'm actually starting to fall in love with Teresa though. She's sincere enough, and nice. Naive? Probably yes. But it's endearing. Matthew and Crystal are actually turning out to be pretty crappy alliance choices. Matthew's a mute, and Crystal randomly disappears and appears as she pleases. It's starting to REALLY get on my nerves. I might just flip over to T-Bird - for real!! My tribemates are disappointments. But oh well, I'll have to make my way around this band of nuts Rolling Eyes
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum