MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:35 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, I was hoping that we'd be switched into 3 tribes, but we were switched to 2 instead. Ugh. Now I have to work with/against 7 other people rather than 4. But I think I landed on both feet. I have my Galera alliance of Candice and Matt on this tribe, and we also pulled in Deena (because, me, Deena, and Helen also have an alliance). So I think we have Lisi as the 5th vote, giving us the majority. I just hope we win a couple challenges before we have to go to TC so I can get more time to know my tribe.

I hope people don't think I'm inactive because I don't talk much. There's just too much pointless chit chat that's kind of annoying, but Deena and Candice aren't talking that much either, so that's good. I would say we should boot Lill first, seeing as she already got out, and no one wants to lose to Outcast (lulz Lill was an Outcast in PI, too).

I hope I can get on for the challenge... :/"
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Oh, crap. Candice just told everyone that there was a tie at the other TC between Helen and Teresa!!! ugh, I hope Helen stays. She's my closest ally. She's also making lots of enemies, meaning I could probably win against her in the Final 2, too.

Well, I'm pushing for Lill to go first if we lose, because she was already voted out and she hates Helen, so if people know that I'm with Helen, then they'll start pushing for me to go, too. Me and Deena are both alligned with her right now, so at least we'll have each other if she gets out. haha"
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum