MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 ksdfgk

Go down

Episode 5 ksdfgk Empty Episode 5 ksdfgk

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:16 pm

Helen got voted out, thanks to me talking Burton to our side. The only reason Judd is appologizing back at camp is because he knows he's next. It's funny watching him try to play the game without his puppetmaster pulling his strings.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 ksdfgk Empty Re: Episode 5 ksdfgk

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Teresa pm'ed us to tell us that she wants to be taken out at the final 5. She's ok with Burton taking her fourth place spot. I guess she's just really thankful for him switching to our side. It's still so far away, I'm sure she'll change her mind by then. Atleast it'll be a definate vote for me in the finals. Very Happy
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Well, we lost the Immunity Challenge today. We have to choose between Greg and Judd. If I had my way it would be Judd.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 pm

So the rest of the "Sexy Alliance" has agreed on voting out Judd. So long scumbag.

We just really need to start winning some.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Ok, so I thought about it and wondered what if Judd has the HII. Shocked

Anyway I came up with a plan, and since I don't feel like typing alot I'll just paste the pm I sent to the Sexy Alliance.

"Guys I had a scary idea.

What if Judd has the HII fromDeena. We know they're allies, adn she might of found it and gave it to him.

Any ways, here's my idea. I think 3 of us should vote for Judd and 2 of us should vote Greg. That way if Judd does play the idol then it will be a tie between Greg and Whoever Judd and Greg vote for. Then in the revote we all vote Greg out. This way no matter what happens, either Judd or Greg is gone, and we're all safe.

If anybody is against this or has a better idea let everyone know, but I think this is our best bet if he does have the idol.

If everyone's cool with it, I'll go ahead and make the list.

Tom, Teresa, and Elisabeth vote Judd.

Sean and Burton vote Greg.

Please don't thinkI'm trying to be bossy or trying to tell you guys what to do. I was just thinking and got worried that he might have it, and came up with this idea."
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Well this plan would work if Elisabeth and Burton decided to show up. Mad
Big Tom
Big Tom