MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Ace Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 am

Yay! I am so glad to be back!

So, I can't say I care much about the confusion between the tribes earlier, considering I only came online a few minutes ago and I only saw my latest tribe. I like my tribe we're all active except for Shane, I'm not sure if Shane has been on at all yet or not I haven't see most of the boards yet. Laughing
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

Hurray! Shane is here, out tribe is completely active now. Hopefully we can win this!
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:29 pm

So, it took me a while to notice, but I saw that our tribes were divided in the beginning for a while by what season we were on, I never saw may original tribe so I don't know who those people are, I wish I did though, because with the exception of one or two people I don't really want to see anyone from my previous season.

Last edited by Ace on Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:54 pm

Just to take note, you were formerly divided by seasons but on this tribe, it's no longer that. In case you didn't realise that.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:04 am

Lol, nope I guess I misread that, it was so confusing missing the first few hours of the game, then having to come in and catch up on so much information.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:17 pm

I am excited for tonight's challenge, all of the tribe has already said they would be able to make it tonight. We were able to get second last time even with me and Shane being a little late, so I have no doubt we'll get first with having all our members here on time! Very Happy
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Yay! Natalie got voted out! That is one person gone from Season 4 now! Very Happy
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:04 am

So, we lost the challenge which sucks! I have no clue who we are voting out, I would prefer to vote out Shane though. For Exile Island, Greg sent me a message asking to send him (and I would get any clue he gets), but I need to consult with my tribe first, because the last thing I want to do is piss the tribe off before going to tribal council.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:28 am

As of now it looks as if Shane might be going out 4-1. Me and Tom will both be voting for him, and so will Lisi if Elisabeth will. Sadly, my tribe didn't want to send Greg, and because I didn't tell them he would give us his clues, I really can't add in that piece of information now, especially before tribal, I would look like the biggest traitor and Shane would be kept over me.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:36 pm

So, it looks as if Shane is a goner which is good news for me, that will be 2 Season Four members down, 2 to go. I would try to establish an alliance with the Season 4 members again, but I just have too many trust issues with too many of them so, I might as well try to get them out as quickly as I can before I end up getting backstabbed.
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:50 pm

Yes! I'm so glad Shane got voted out! I don't feel so bad about voting for him now, seeing as how it looks like he didn't even bother voting. Shocked
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:00 pm

We lost the challenge which sucks, considering how well our tribe worked together, Galera is just unbeatable! Now Tom comes to me with this theory that the three people who are voted out will rejoin as members of the Galera tribe and that the three remaining tribes will merge into one. I think that is very plausible, and it would not shock me if it happened. But, get this Tom wants to let me let the tribe vote me out so Elisabeth and Lisi won't be angry at us if the theory does happen. So in my mind I'm thing, Um, hell no am I going to let me vote over some theory that might not even happen, I'll gladly vote you out though. I have such low trust for Tom now, he is supposed to be my main ally and he seems to be more worried about what the two people who we would have eventually picked of anyway think! Also, he finds it necessary to mention that himself, Sean, Joel and I are going to be the Final 4 which isn't very convincing to me that we are going to be if he as to tell me that every single time I talk to him! Well, not like it matters what I say Tom will try and get the two girls to vote for me either way, I might as well plot against him first. Rolling Eyes
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:28 pm

So I've contacted Lisi, Elisabeth, Sean, and Joel about Tom to make sure I can trust him. I think that regardless of the feedback I want to vote Tom out tonight, I think I can easily get Lisi and Elisabeth to flip. Tom's unwillingness to be the scapegoat for this plan makes me not trust him so much if he is so sure that this merger thing will be happening. Also, if I get voted out, I will be the sole Vivenda member on one tribe while he gets to sit back with Elisabeth and Lisi. Not fair for me, he is clearly thinking of every Vivenda member but me, I can't wait to see him get his torch snuffed tonight!
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ace Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:51 pm

So the feedback for Tom actually came back pretty positive from anyone execept Sean (he said he was only offered the F4 deal yesterday, and from what I've heard, he has been in longer than that). So, I decided to back off of Tom because his intentions seem to be true and if I am actually voted out of the game tonight I will know it wasn't a malicious move. Also, if I am just leaving my tribe tonight that way I won't have Tom on my bad side, because he is a strong player and if he truly wants to be in an alliance with me, I'll accept. However, I will keep a closer watch on him for the whole Sean F4 thing.

Wow, I've had quite a mood swing since my last confessional! Laughing
Ace
Ace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum