MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5 jgkfjb

Go down

Episode 5 jgkfjb Empty Episode 5 jgkfjb

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:09 pm

No HII played. Guess I was just being paranoid. Good thing too, because Burton showed up late and had a penalty vote. Judd left with class atleast, he said he was just trying to be in character, I can accept that. He had an asshole for a character, and he had to live up to his reputation.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 jgkfjb Empty Re: Episode 5 jgkfjb

Post  Big Tom Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:15 pm

Everyone seems to think that there's going to be another tribal swap. Mad I really hope that doesn't happen. I have all my friends on this tribe, plus we have an easy vote out in Greg if we do lose another one.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:27 am

We lost again. Each tribe only got 7 right answers, but they sent it in like 5 minutes before us. This will be my fifth straight tribal council, and I'm getting fucking sick of it.

Greg's going tonight, but if we keep losing we're going to have to vote out one of our own. It's obvious that we'll go into the merge with the minority, and I just hope that we can get Joel and Lil back with us, and perhaps Lisi.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:53 am

Greg's pleading his case to me for why he should stay. He showed up for this one challenge, and he probally worked harder than the rest of us. I don't blame him, he knew that he was on the chopping block.

I am a little pissed that Elisabeth always seems to be the last to show up to challenges. It kinda defeats the purpose on why we wanted Greg out in the first place. Elisabeth showed up today, for like 5 minutes and then disapeared. I'm not gonna judge her. Who knows? She might of had an emergancy or something. But it just seems lately that Elisabeth is getting leass and leass active.

I'm not saying I'm gonna try to turn on her, but she does have connections with the other tribe whereas Greg does not.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:01 am

I don't think I'm gonna bother trying to blindside Elisabeth. Now that I think about it. She has never shown any signs of being untrustworthy. I think I'll stick with "The Sexy Alliance" for now.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:36 pm

Teresa quit on us. She wants to be voted out because she thinks she's the weakest tribe member. I'm not gonna save her again, if she wants to go, I'll let her go.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum