MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 hjknhk

Go down

Episode 6 hjknhk Empty Episode 6 hjknhk

Post  Big Tom Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 pm

My game is pretty screwed up now that Teresa's gone. She was generally seen as the leader, but now that she's gone, I think I'm in that roal right now. If we lose another challenge, Greg's gone. Lol, I know I've said that like a million times now, but hopefully this time it's for real.

It's probally a little early to be thinking about merge, but if I want to make it far, I'm gonna have to get in good with the other tribe. I already have relationships with Lisi, Joel, and Lillian. All I have to do now is just find out who they're allied with so I can find out the make up of that tribe, because right now it's a complete mystery to me.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 hjknhk Empty Re: Episode 6 hjknhk

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:12 am

Guess who lost again. That's right... it was us!!!

Ugh, I am soooo sick of this shit. We decided to send Joel to exile this time. Maybe he can find the idol and we can use that to our advantage come merge.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:19 am

What a surprise, Greg just got taken off the chopping block again. Rolling Eyes Apparently Sean thinks Burton has more connections with the other tribe than Greg. That may be the case, and I'm certainly not going to argue with Sean about who to vote, and cause unnecesary drama.

Elisabeth said she's fine with it as long as it's not her. She seemed really paranoid, but I assured her that she is one of the only people I trust in this game.

I also sent Greg a pm telling him, if he wants to earn my trust then he needs to write BUrton's name down tonight.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum