MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7 hkjdfh

Go down

Episode 7 hkjdfh Empty Episode 7 hkjdfh

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:53 am

I talked to a few people on the other tribe, and I have a decent idea of the makeup over there. Joel said that him and Eliza are close, and he also has connections with Matthew. Lisi seems to be in the majority over there with Deena, Crystal, Candice, and Matthew. Lil seems to be all by her self. It sounds like she isn't even trying to play the game, she's already been voted off once, and I wouldn't be surprised if she would be the first gone if they lose.

If us 4 over here can some how make the merge, then we would join up with Joel and Eliza, and that would give us majority. It's very very unlikely, but that's my best case scenario right now.

Wish me luck.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 hkjdfh Empty Re: Episode 7 hkjdfh

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:57 am

Sean thinks that there's going to be a double boot this tribal. I'm getting sick and tired of all this paranoia crap of twists and merges and stuff. Everyday Sean is speculating over what the next thing Mas is going to screw us with, and it never comes. The only thing that's screwing us over right now is us sucking it up at challenges. We need to start thinking about how to win the next challenge instead of worrying about what the next twist is.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm

Fuck Yea!!!!

We finally won, this is feels so great. I was getting sick of voting someone out day after day after day.

I was sent to exile, and since I'm borderline retarded, I cannot figure this clue out for nothing. I decided to give the clues to Sean, Elisabeth, and Lil. I promised Lil if she sent me to exile then I'd give her the clue. I don't want Greg to get his hands on the clue, because if we lose the next one and he has the idol that would'nt be good.

I hope either Crystal, Deena, Candice, or Matthew gets voted out tonight. If one of them goes, then we could throw the next challenge to vote Greg out, and then hopefully the merge comes and me, Sean, Elisabeth, Joel, Eliza, and Lil can get together and take this game over. I know it's a big risk considering we have no idea when the merge will come. If we throw the challenge and it ends up being a late merge then we would be royally screwed.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum