MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional (Episode 9)

Go down

Confessional (Episode 9) Empty Confessional (Episode 9)

Post  Lillian Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:30 pm

We just got back from tribal and Joel was ousted in a 4-3-1 vote. I am very glad I decided to play my idol because I think I would have left if I didn't. At this point, we need to win or me, possibly Eliza will be the next one to go.

My only chance is to convince Lisi and Deena of joining me and Eliza to oust Mat and go with an all girl alliance. It's a longshot but Eliza has been loyal to me since day 1 so I really want her and I to make at least merge.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Confessional (Episode 9) Empty Re: Confessional (Episode 9)

Post  Lillian Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:15 am

lmao my girl Eliza pissed Deena the fuck off.

I think this puts me in a much better position then I was in.

Deena and I are talking, she tells me either Eliza or I will go next. That is depressing but I love the honesty, so I am making an effort to bond with Candice/Crystal/Lisi as well as Deena.

My pitch is simple...I am telling them if they get me a spot on jury, I will give them my loyalty. In truth, my plan is to milk the hell out of being an outcast and how I know I will not win. Its the only card I got. If they think I have given up on winning, maybe they will leave me alone. This is plan B, Plan A is to win immunity.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:47 am

I really hate these girls and kissing their asses is taking years off my life. Thank God I aint got much of one to begin with.

I don't know what game they are playing, but its obvious I am going next. I am going to play along though, pm them all with my lameass story and you know what, if they save my ass this round...they will regret it.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:52 am

We lost again, AYE VAY!

Eliza or myself will be ousted, Deena and Crystal are telling me its Eliza but they also asked me not to tell her, so whose to say they aren't telling her the same thing. I will trust them for now and vote out Eliza. See where I can go from there.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum