MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Crystal Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, Joel got out, thankfully. I feel much more confident in my alliance now. I wish Matt voted so I could know whether he's really with us or not.

So, Deena asked me if it would be bad if she threw the challenge. I said yes. We need to keep our numbers strong, and I don't want any Galera people slipping through the cracks. Big Tom seems to be calling all the shots over there, and I think he needs to go first when we merge.

So, right now, my alliance is me/Candice/Lisi/Matt/Deena. All of us want to stick together at the merge, and Lill also does. She said she knows she can't win because she was already voted out, so she just wants us to stick together, but she might be playing me, so I'm going to keep my eyes open. My only worry is Eliza. I hope that all of us can stick together and be the Final 7, then my alliance can stick together from there. Managing the majority is a lot harder than it looks."
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 9 Confessionals

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Crap. We lost.

Well, it's basically come down to Eliza or Lill, seeing as they're the only 2 outside of our alliance. I've already talked to Lisi and Deena and they both seem set on voting for Eliza. She seem so much more likely to flip at the merge than Lill. Lill is a lot easier to read, and Eliza's really shifty. I like her, but I don't really trust her. I PM'ed everyone on this tribe and told them that the "majority" seems to want Eliza gone. lulz I hope this works."
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:41 am

Crystal (via confessional): "So, change of plans. Already. haha. Lisi and Deena want Lill gone, because she's an Outcast, she'll use that excuse to get her further, blah blah blah. She is kind of annoying, but she's easier to read, too. I think I'm going to switch to Lill, too, because I was set on voting her out for a while, and we can't just keep letting her slide. She has to go now, when we have the chance."
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum