MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 confessionals

Go down

Episode 10 confessionals Empty Episode 10 confessionals

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:36 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Ugh, so I come on to find out that the people who were ranked lowest would go to the other tribe. Then I find out that they would be immune. THEN I find out that Matt AND Lill, the 2 lowest on the totem pole, are going to the other tribe, so I'm forced to vote out Deena, Candice or Lisi, one of my 3 closest allies! This really sucks!

Candice asked me who we should vote out, and I told her Lisi. Me, Deena and Candice have been in a tight alliance for a while, and Lisi was just an extra vote until recently. I've grown to like Lisi a lot, and it really, really sucks that I have to vote her out.

I'm just hoping that I don't get out, and that Matt and Lill stay with us at the merge. I'll have to talk to both of them and see what's up. This game just got a lot harder."
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 confessionals Empty Re: Episode 10 confessionals

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 pm

Crystal (via confessional): "I think everything's going to go okay now. Deena and Candice both agreed that Lisi needs to go. Deena already posted her TC response, so we're just waiting on Candice. I feel pretty confident in Deena and Candice.

Greg, seems kind of naive, which I think I can take advantage of. He says that he wishes that he was with us the whole game because we're "nice" to him. I think I can get him on our side, especially because he was ranked last. I'll have to see what happens..."
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:18 pm

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, this REALLY sucks. It looks like they're keeping Lisi over me! That is so stupid, because Lill WILL flip on them if they keep Lisi, and they'll all get picked off one by one when she does flip. I haven't done anything to show that I'm NOT loyal to Deena and Candice, and I've always been nice to Greg, too. Greg seems to want me to stay and he told me to play the HII if I have it, which I don't. I've tried to convince everyone to vote out Lisi, but I don't think they're budging, which is so frustrating! I've been loyal to Candice and Deena from the beginning, and I haven't even thought about turning on either one. Keeping Lisi will hurt them a lot, and I don't know why they're doing that.

I told Candice that I might have to play my HII (lulz that I don't have) and I told Greg that it's his best bet to keep me, and Deena seems to want to keep me, but she thinks she's outnumbered. Ugh, I can't believe this is happening. Stupid twist!"
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum