MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 9 ?????

Go down

Episode 9 ????? Empty Episode 9 ?????

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:37 pm

Ok so I've been busy moving the past couple of days, and I've missed alot. I'm gonna try to reminisce on what alls happened, why'll I've been gone.

Eliza got voted out, not that big of a deal. After that we get tree mail telling us to rank our tribe mates. The lowest ranked tribe mates switches tribes. Greg was our lowest and Lil and Matthew we're tied on their tribe. Not only that but both tribes go to tribal council and the guys who switched tribes are immune.

So that means I have to vote out either Sean or Elisabeth.

This is when I finally show up. I sign on and find out I have probally a dozen pm's of people asking me which one to vote for. And I come to the conclusion that I have more power in this game when I've been inactive for about 3 days than others have when they stay on all day.

Anyways, I don't really have that hard of a decision. It had to be Elisabeth. I've been with Sean since the beginning, and I plan on going to the final 2 with him.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 9 ????? Empty Re: Episode 9 ?????

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 pm

If it is Elisabeth going home tonight then hopefully we merge next. I mean there'll only be 8 of us. It should be me, Sean, Lil, probally Matthew, and hopefully Greg together. That would be majority, and I will be in a pretty good position. Not to sound cocky, but I think this is my season to lose.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum