MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11 (Confessional)

Go down

Episode 11 (Confessional) Empty Episode 11 (Confessional)

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:02 am

I am probably the only freak who will notice this but if a merge is not next and we lose, I think Matt will go.

When Mas first annouced our tribe he annouced us in this order:

1) Joel
2) Eliza
3) Crystal
4) Matthew
5) Deena
6) Candice
7) Lisi
Cool Lillian

So far Joel, Eliza, and Crystal have been booted in the order their name appears on the list. It will be so crazy if Matt goes next. lmfao

I could see us going in this order, that is so scary. I am not going to risk leaving in a purple rock showdown to save Matt plus if Tom/Sean are really tight its not smart for me to force a tie. It will only divide us. We could blindside Deena, convince her Lisi is going. Candice would be next for being so likeable, followed by fatcow Lisi and unthreatening me.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Confessional) Empty Re: Episode 11 (Confessional)

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:16 am

I am really bored so I am annoying Lisi by accusing her of being Brayden. I think she is cause while Brayden is a good kid, he can really PMS at you and Lisi did some serious PMSing a couple of days ago.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:27 pm

AYE VAY! Lisi knows who I am and I know who she is, Lisi has to go for this reason.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:08 am

so we finally merged and I think I am screwed. Yes it seems like I am in a great position, but I think Big Tom is setting me up to get the boot. I know he was with Lisi/Elisabeth before the tribe swap, now I am thinking he is still with Lisi but not only her, Deena too.

He wants to vote out Deena who has the HII. That is great for him, because its obvious those women are going to vote for me so all Deena has to do is play it and I go. I think I need to do something to get the target on someone else while still being safe.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:25 am

I don't know why, but I really like and trust Greg.

Looking at MZ2 cast list, I have zero as to who he could be. I am thinking Eric Simmons? That is just a random guess though.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:31 pm

omg I am so being weird, I think everyone is this game.

Now I think Matt is Daniel cause Daniel said he had a challenge and Matt is the only one on from MZ2. lmao I am such a freak.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Ecaendaeraono??????????????

What a lameass name. We had the chance to insult Denise and we so blew it, we could have been funny as hell but we weren't and this is what happens.
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:19 am

Either me or Deena will be going, Lisi and I bonded alot and I was trying to get her to convince Deena and Candice to target Greg, just in case Deena plays her idol.

I think I may be going tonight, I really don't trust Greg or Big Tom. If I go, I will not be upset. I will leave with my head held up in the sky. It's up to fate now.

Is Deena cocky enough to not play it and are Greg and Tom even telling me the truth?
Lillian
Lillian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum