MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10 fghkjf

Go down

Episode 10 fghkjf Empty Episode 10 fghkjf

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:20 am

We finally merged!!!!!

I have the numbers to make it to the finals. There's just a few bumps in the road that I need to clear first. Once we vote out those 3 girls things will be alot smoother.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 fghkjf Empty Re: Episode 10 fghkjf

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:24 am

Lil told me that Lisi's mad at me for voting out Elisabeth. That could be trouble considering Deena probally has the idol, and would definatley give it to Lisi and she would take me out.

I'm probally going to tell her about how I've been busy all week and didn't get on until all of that shit had already happened and everyone already made their votes and I couldn't of saved her even if I wanted to.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:38 am

So Greg thinks we should build up the fact that we're going to vote out Lisi, but instead vote out Deena to flush the idol out. I asked him how he knew that she had it, and he said that she was thinking about giving it to Crystal last tribal council and blindside Lisi. I highly doubt that Deena would tell that to Greg considering that Lisi says that her and Deena are BFF's, and Greg was a new comer to that tribe.

On paper it seems like a good plan, but there are alot of variables that would need to take place. We would have to talk Lil into holding up on voting for Lisi. We would have to tell Sean and Matthew to pretend we're voting Lisi but to actually vote Deena, and that could bring up some confusion. Also, there's been word that Matthew wants Candice in on our alliance? scratch I don't know if he doesn't know that Candice is with Deena and Lisi or he has a chubby for her. But whatever it is, he needs to get his head in the right place.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 am

Great, so now Lil is ok with us pretending we're voting somone out and then voting someone else out, but she switched up the people. She wants us to say we're voting for Deena, but actually vote Lisi out. Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one side, that idea won't work because Lisi will never believe that Lil is not going to vote for her. And on the other side if I tell Lil to hold off on voting for Lil this time she might lose trust in me, and think that I'm trying to protect Lisi.

I'll just have to tell her that right now is the best time to flush that idol out, and telling Deena that we're voting for her isn't enough to make her use the idol, especially when she knows how much Lil hates Lisi. Hopefully this won't backfire on me.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 am

She said ok. Smile
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:41 am

Matthew is insisting that ma him Sean Lil and Candice all be in an alliance. I told him I'm ok with it, but let's hold up on telling her anything until this next Tribal Council is over so she doesn't spill all of our information to Lisi and Deena.

I know what he's trying to pull. He's trying to make sure that he's got the majority in the final 5. The way I see it, is if Deena and Lisi go next and we have me Greg and Sean on 1 side and Candice Matthew and Lil on the other, and it's going to end up in a tie. That Immunity Challenge is going to be the most important one of the entire game. I dread the fucking purple rock.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:10 am

Fuck yea!!!

I won immunity bitches!!!

Not that I was in any danger or anything, but it's good to know that I can win it against these people.

Everybody seems to be cool with the plan to make Lisi paranoid and vote out Deena. Let's hope it works.

As for who to send to exile, I think I might send Matthew just to earn some of his trust because he's been acting weird towards me lately. During the first round I tried so many times and couldn't get the right answer ( because I didn't put the full names Rolling Eyes ) So I asked him to give them to me so we could hurry up the first round because the person I was matched up with wasn't here. And he acted like an asshole towards me. Laughing at me and saying "that's so sad that you couldn't get it". I don't know if he don't like me or something, but I just hope he didn't go tell the Pacheca girls about our plan. Maybe if I send him to exile he'll have a little more trust in me.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 am

So Lisi's pissed at me. She's trying to call me out, and shit about how I'm allied with half of the people left. She also thinks that I treated Elisabeth dirty and she doesn't believe that I was moving and had better stuff to do than to get everyone to vote for Elisabeth. I just hope that she does talk to Elisabeth and gets the true story. To bad we're voting ZDeena out instead of Lisi. I'm gonna have to deal with that bitch for the next few days.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum