MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponderosa Episodes...

2 posters

Go down

Ponderosa Episodes... Empty Ponderosa Episodes...

Post  Admin Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:09 am

Crystal, as part of the episodes, I'll be putting up Ponderosa episodes. So, please take the time to answer the following questions.

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?

2) What is your take on the twist that happened?

3) Were you surprised you were voted out of the tribe?

4) Do you feel this twist hurts you in the game?

5) What's your take on the people left in the game?

6) Anybody you are rooting for in the game?

7) Do you think the merge will come soon?

Cool Are you happy to be on the jury?

9) Who do you hope to join you next?

Please try to answer this asap before the next Tribal Council. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ponderosa Episodes... Empty Re: Ponderosa Episodes...

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:32 pm

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?

Well, it sucks to see that I got voted out first of my alliance of 4, but I think circumstances would be different if it were actually the Final 4, and not this situation with the twist.

2) What is your take on the twist that happened?

I understand that twists are part of the game, and with the twists, certain people get screwed over, and I happened to be one of the people that got screwed over. I just wish that Matt or Lill stayed on the tribe so we could've voted one of them off.

3) Were you surprised you were voted out of the tribe?

Nope. I saw it coming, and I tried my best to convince people to switch their votes, but it didn't work.

4) Do you feel this twist hurts you in the game?

Yes. Even if I stayed, it would've hurt me, but that's part of the game.

5) What's your take on the people left in the game?

oh, fun!

Deena- She's running the show. I was more loyal to her than anyone, and so are Lisi and Candice. I think she can manage to keep Greg and Matt on her side and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins. I like Deena a lot, and she's one of the people I'm rooting for.

Candice- Candice is so nice. I could tell that she actually was really sad to vote me out, but she's playing a good game.

Lisi- I like Lisi a lot, too. I think her fight with Lill will hurt her, but I hope she does well. I'm rooting for Candice, Deena or Lisi to win.

Matt- Matt's just being used for his vote, but he's nice.

Greg- Greg is very naive, and I could see him being another Erik from Micronesia. Those women (Deena, Candice and Lisi) will manipulate him like crazy.

Big Tom- Big Tom always looked like he was calling the shots on Galera, and we were all threatened by him, so I think he's the next to go.

Sean- I don't know Sean at all, but Helen told me that he just rides Big Tom (and formerly Elisabeth's) coattails.

Lill- I always wanted Lill gone because she was an Outcast, but I think she's the swing vote. She could go far, but she won't win, just because she was already voted out.

6) Anybody you are rooting for in the game?

Well, my final 4 alliance was Lisi, Candice and Deena, and I'd be thrilled if any of them made the finals. I like them all a lot, and we set ourselves up to go pretty far together in this game.

7) Do you think the merge will come soon?

I think it's next. Either that or Matt and Lill will go back to Pacheca and Greg will go back to Galera.

8 )Are you happy to be on the jury?

Yes, I'm very happy. After going pre-jury last time, I'm glad that I get to stick around this time and have a say in what happens in the end.

9) Who do you hope to join you next?

Big Tom or Sean. I don't have any grudges, but I want my Pacheca alliance to do well =]
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Part 2...

1) What do you feel about Lillian joining the jury?

2) What is your take on the issues that comes up in Tribal Council?

3) How does it feel to be the only Season 4 member to make the jury phase?

4) Do you feel you played better than in your previous season?

5) Do you feel anybody can win the game at this point?

6) Who are you hoping to see next on the jury?

As usual, please answer the questions before the next TC. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:34 pm

1. I'm actually surprised. I thought that Deena, Candice and Lisi needed her vote. I guess I was wrong. crap. lulz

2. I think Lisi needs to work on keeping her mouth shut. Big Tom is obviously in the minority, so I don't blame him, but Lisi is digging her own grave, which is unfortunate, because I like her a lot. It does keep everything entertaining, though.

3. It feels good. Like I said earlier, there were only 3 or 4 legit players in season 4, and the rest were followers, so it wasn't THAT hard to outlast the rest of the season 4 people (other than Helen). I think 3 of the season 4 people (Natalie, Ace, Shane) were all followers, so they got out early. I wish Helen could've stayed longer, though...

4. Haha, yes. I didn't go around asking everyone for alliances, didn't rub anyone the wrong way, and I played much more smoothly and rationally.

5. No. I seriously think that Deena or Candice will win, and I hope they do. They seem to have Greg, Matt and Lisi right where they want them.

6. Big Tom. He's the biggest threat to Deena, Candice and Lisi, who I'm rooting for. Nothing personal.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:10 am

Part 3...

1) How does it feels to have Big Tom in the jury house?

2) How do u think the game will go on with 2 people who are now seemingly on the outs?

3) Do you think any of the people remaining in the game who doesn't deserve to be there?

4) As a jury member, do you believe in the answers everybody has been answering? Who do you think seems shady or clever at answering the answers?

5) Anybody you think is threat to win immunities at this time?

6) Who do you want to join next in the jury house?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 pm

1) How does it feels to have Big Tom in the jury house?

I'm glad he's here, because he was the biggest threat to Lisi/Candice/Deena. Nothing personal against him, I just want to see my girls succeed.

2) How do u think the game will go on with 2 people who are now seemingly on the outs?

Candice, Deena, and Lisi will probably coast their way to the Final 3, which would suck for me. lulz

3) Do you think any of the people remaining in the game who doesn't deserve to be there?

Maybe Sean or Greg. They've seemed to have done a lot of coattail riding, but they've held their own pretty well since the merge.

4) As a jury member, do you believe in the answers everybody has been answering? Who do you think seems shady or clever at answering the answers?

Deena is here to play the game, so I'm sure she thinks about everything she says. Same with Candice. I think the rest of them are pretty honest, though.

5) Anybody you think is threat to win immunities at this time?

Nobody stands out, really

6) Who do you want to join next in the jury house?

Sean. Nothing personal, I just want my alliance to do well.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:23 pm

1) Were you surprised at what happen last TC?

2) Do you think the game is now up for grabs or it would still be the 3 Pacheca members to the end?

3) Is anybody playing a bad game at this point of time and have a minimal chance to win?

4) Anybody from pre-jury who you think deserved to be here?

5) Who do you think will join you next on the jury?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:18 pm

1) Were you surprised at what happen last TC?

Yeah. I thought that Greg would be gone for sure. I always saw Candice, Deena and Lisi as a solid voting block, but apparently not.

2) Do you think the game is now up for grabs or it would still be the 3 Pacheca members to the end?

I think it's still the 3 Pacheca members to the end. I doubt they'd let Greg or Sean slip through the cracks.

3) Is anybody playing a bad game at this point of time and have a minimal chance to win?

If anyone, Sean. I think he's only still here because of his immunities, and I heard that he was just a follower on Galera.

4) Anybody from pre-jury who you think deserved to be here?

Helen. She came here to play, and we had a core alliance of me, her, Deena and Candice, but she was left on the other tribe, and she got screwed because the rules changed when she wasn't on. I would've liked to have seen her here.

5) Who do you think will join you next on the jury?

Greg. I don't see any way that it's not him.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:04 pm

1) Were you expecting Greg to join you in the jury?

2) What do you think about Sean winning 3 challenges in a row?

3) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?

4) Who do you think will join next on the jury?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:52 am

1) Were you expecting Greg to join you in the jury?

Yes. I didn't see any way out for him.

2) What do you think about Sean winning 3 challenges in a row?

Pretty impressive. I didn't expect that of him, especially because he was on a really bad tribe for so long haha.

3) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?

If he wins this next challenge, I'm pretty sure Lisi will be here next. So I guess, kind of

4) Who do you think will join next on the jury?

If Sean wins, then Lisi will be here, I think. But if anyone else wins, then Sean will be here.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:59 pm

1) Do you like the F3?

2) Who would be your dream F3?

3) Who would each person pick if they win immunity, if you can make a guess?

4) Who do you think is likely to win immunity?

5) Who do you think will join you next here?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:32 am

1. Yes. I would've liked it better if Candice were there, but I like all 3 of them.

2. Haha I've been saying this ever since I got out, but it would be Deena, Candice and Lisi. We were really close in this game, and I really like all 3 of them.

3. Lisi and Deena would take each other, for sure. Sean, I think, would take Lisi.

4. Sean. He's won 4 in a row, and I don't see either one of them stopping him.

5. Deena, unfortunately, because she's played an awesome game.
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum