MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 14 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 14 Confessionals Empty Episode 14 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am

How in the world am I still here? I think I owe it all to Sean. I guess he somehow convinced Deena to vote out Matt. So it was 3-3 at tribal. And then LISI changed her vote and kept me in. Blindside of the season right there! Finally, the other players were willing to mix it up a bit. I suppose in the end, both Lisi and Deena felt that Candice might stick with Matt and turn on one of them. I don't know.

No matter what it was, I am still here!!!
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 14 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 14 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 pm

ugh, I really wanted that immunity. Not only do I feel I need it, but that was the best challenge ever, and I wanted to win it. I think my downfall was misspelling Synecdoche. I only had to look up a couple of the clips (The Hottie and the Nottie was the hardest), the others I knew. Not bad, in my opinion.

But for the challenge, first Sean wanted me to throw it because he felt he would 100% go if he lost. Then I came up with a brilliant idea. What if I give the answers to Deena and she wins immunity, but she gives me the immunity idol. I assume this will be the last chance to play it. So she has the necklace, I have the idol. The 3 girls vote me, but I'm immune. I throw my vote on Lisi and she is gone.

I then had second thoughts. Deena said that she couldn't just give me the idol, she had to wait until the vote and then tell mas. I felt this would be too risky. She could easily not have the idol now, and that would be big trouble for me. So I decided to forget that plan and send in the answers myself. But a misspelled word and a couple missing articles (THE House Bunny) later and Sean has immunity.

So now, how will the vote go? I'm still skeptical as to which girl has the idol. My plan is to get Candice with Sean and I. She doesn't trust the other 2 anymore because of the Matt blindside (or so she says). I need to get her to convince either Lisi to vote with her for Deena, or Deena to vote with her for Lisi. Whichever happnes, Sean and I vote for the other. Of course, she should be able to figure out who has the idol from this information as well.

I think I've convinced her that Sean made some sort of F3 deal to get them to flip on Matt. I hope she comes through. Otherwise, I'll have to either have Sean convince Deena to vote Lisi, or vice versa. Or get them to take out Candice.

All I have to say is this game just got fun. Now I don't think ANYBODY trusts ANYBODY! Now you guys are going to prove that you deserve to win this game.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:58 am

The worst thing that you can hear around tribal council time is silence. I have a bad feeling that there is a plot to take me out at this time. Sean might even be involved.

At this point, Sean would probably win against any of the girls in the finals. He has dominated challenges, plus he would be seen as an underdog on the minority alliance at merge. He has to realize this. So would he be willing to throw me under the bus? Probably.

But the thing is, he would probably win against me as well. So there really isn't a reason for him to turn on me.

Chances are it will be the 3 girls teaming up and taking me out. It would be the logical thing for them to do. Candice suddenly wanting to seek revenge on them seems out of character.

I've asked Deena if she would also vote Lisi. I might have to get Sean to do his magic again.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:41 pm

I don't want to put the cart before the horse, or count my chickens before they're hatched, but here we go. What are my chances against the jury:

vs Sean
likely votes for me: NONE
likely votes for him: Tom, Elisabeth, Lisi
up for grabs: Eliza, Crystal, Lil, Matt, Deena, Candice

vs Candice
likely votes for me: Tom, Sean
likely votes for her: Crystal, Matt, Deena, Lisi
up for grabs: Eliza, Elisabeth, Lil

vs Lisi
likely votes for me: Lil, Tom, Matthew, Sean
likely votes for her: Deena, Candice
up for grabs: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal

vs Deena
likely votes for me: Tom, Matthew, Sean
likely votes for her: Lisi, Candice
up for grabs: Eliza, Elisabeth, Crystal, Lil

I really don't know the situation involving Eliza. Was she bitter at the other girls? Was she in an alliance and bottom of the totem pole? Was she part of a minority in that tribe?

Same really with Crystal. From my short time with them, she seemed close to the others. She met me and I voted her out. Would she feel more resentment toward me?

I think that against the girls I would have Sean's and Tom's votes guaranteed. As long as I don't really screw Sean over. The other votes for me are mainly anti-other people.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 pm

I think I'm about to be gone. Deena, Sean and I are voting Lisi (or so she says). But I still believe Lisi could have the idol. I can see Lisi and Candice voting me, and I'm done.

My only thought is that this would be a really poor move on Deena's part if she is making the finals. I do have a jury vote. So she would be smart to just tell me up front, since the other girls are lying to me and Sean.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum