MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Individual Immunity Challenge...

4 posters

Go down

5th Individual Immunity Challenge... Empty 5th Individual Immunity Challenge...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:34 am

The next immunity challenge will be on Mon, 9 PM EST. See you guys then!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

5th Individual Immunity Challenge... Empty Re: 5th Individual Immunity Challenge...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Welcome castaways to your next immunity challenge. I'll take back the immunity necklace from Sean. Immunity is now back up for grabs.

For today's immunity challenge, it will pose questions about something that all of you had went through in this game and tries not to go to: Tribal Council. This challenge will test your knowledge on the various Tribal Councils and the events concerning it on 17 seasons of CBS Survivor. There is a total of 40 points available in this challenge. I will require full names of seasons and castaways if the answer required it.

Here are the questions.

1. Which was the first official tie vote in Survivor history and it took place between which two castaways? (3 pts)

2. Who was the first person to officially transfer the immunity necklace and to whom did the person pass it to? (2 pts)

3. During which season of Survivor did the castaways proceed to do a challenge after voting somebody off at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

4. How many challenges was held at Tribal Council during Survivor: Africa? (1 pt)

5. How many fire-building challenges have there been in Survivor history? (1 pt)

6. Which castaway came to Tribal Council drunk? (1 pt)

7. Which castaway said this phrase "I've been bamboozled" when they were voted out? (1 pt)

8. Which female castaway received individual immunity during Tribal Council in Episode 3 of Survivor: Vanuatu? (1 pt)

9. Which 2 castaways quarrelled at Nakum's Tribal Council during the double tribal council in Survivor: Guatemala? (2 pts)

10. What announcement did Jeff Probst make at the end of Tribal Council during Episode 7 of Survivor: Guatemala? (1 pt)

11. Which jury member is officially seen talking without prior approval of Probst during Tribal Council? (1 pt)

12. How many people recieved votes during the 1st Tribal Council after merge in Survivor: Borneo? (1 pt)

13. Which was the first outcast revealed to enter back in the game during the Outcast's Tribal Council in Survivor: Pearl Islands? (1 pt)

14. Which castaway attended the most Tribal Councils in Survivor history (either as a player or jury member)? (1 pt)

15. Who was the first person to play an idol in Survivor history at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

16. What was the message in the bottle that was read during Survivor: Cook Islands? (1 pt)

17. How many different tie-breakers has there been in Survivor history? (1 pt)

18. Who unfortunately picked the purple stone in Survivor: Marquesas? (1 pt)

19. Who won immunity in Pearl Islands when the castaways had an immunity challenge at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

20. How many Tribal Councils were there in Survivor:Micronesia? (1 pt)

21. How many times has two tribes been at tribal council at the same time? (1 pt)

22. Which season saw a juror member quit during Tribal Council? (1 pt)

23. During which season did we saw somebody pass a hidden immunity idol at Tribal Council? And from whom to whom did the HII pass? (3 pts)

24. Who in Survivor history misspelled the most names of the person they wanted to vote off? (1 pt)

25. Name the castaway who spoke so loud when they were at the voting booth that the other castaways could hear the person. (1 pt)

26. Which was the first season where all the votes read at TC were for one person only? (1 pt)

27. Which season of Survivor that we saw a player still in the game brought something for a jury member on screen? What was the item and who brought it to whom? (4 pts)

28. Who was the first person to use a fake hidden immunity idol at Tribal Council? (1 pt)

29. Which season first saw not all members of a tribe attending Tribal Council when they lost the immunity challenge? (1 pt)

30. Which season saw a Tribal Council held immediately after an immunity challenge and whom was voted out at that Tribal? (2 pts)

You have until midnight EST to PM me your answers. Check your answer sheet thoroughly before sending it to me as you have only chance to send. The first person to get all or most of the answers correct wins immunity and is guaranteed a place in the Final 3. Survivors Ready, Go~~~

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

5th Individual Immunity Challenge... Empty Re: 5th Individual Immunity Challenge...

Post  Candice Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Do some of these questions have multiple answers?? And these questions are only referring to Tribal Councils, right??
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Yup, some have multiple answers. And all these applies to TC.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Final Tribal Council is counted as a Tribal Council.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 pm

#26 does not refer to a F3 TC.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:03 am

For question #30, I meant a challenge which was held not at a TC and then later they went to TC. So I will allow amendments for that question only for those who already sent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 am

For question #17, remember what Probst will mean as a tie-breaker.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:32 am

I don't remember, enlighten me sensai Mas.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 am

Oh hurry up and just send in the answers Sean tongue
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:35 am

I would send them in if Mas would answer, is an offical tie when there is a tie-breaker challenge? This kinda changes my answer to #1 you know Laughing
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:36 am

lol you and your technicalities Rolling Eyes And it's sensEi, tyvm Wink
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:40 am

:'(
Sean
Sean

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:18 am

I have the answers from the four of you. Take note, names of castaways and seasons must be in full and spelled correctly to be correct. Nicknames if not included are counted as it is not their full name.

With 9 points is...

DEENA. So Deena is not immune.

With 36 points is...

LISI. Lisi also won't be immune.

Candice and Sean, one of you got 37 points and the other 38 points. And the winner of this challenge is...

SEAN!

Congrats Sean, you won immunity for the fourth time in a row. For Deena, Candice and Lisi, the journey to being the winner will end at Tribal Council. You can head back to camp. I'll see you at Tribal.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 am

Man, 1 point!!! GARRRRR!!!! lol

Congrats on the win Sean lol Laughing
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 am

Great job, Sean! Very Happy
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum