MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Words

Go down

Final Words Empty Final Words

Post  Candice Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Lol where do I begin. Well, can't say I didn't see this one coming. I was a major threat from the very beginning. I had control over almost every single Tribal I've been to, thus having a pretty firm grip of this game. And just like last time, my power and dominance in the game lead to my demise. Lol when will I learn to tone it down?? Laughing Had I made it to the Finals, I'm pretty sure I would've won, but oh well, can't have everything.

Deena, you screwed me over (and I'm pretty sure you screwed me over last time too lol). I am NOT gonna forget that. Lisi, you spineless chicken. I'm pretty sure you bailed out of fear of purple rock situation. Boo, whore! Sean, you did win a lot of challenges these past few rounds, but what else have you done but leech yourself 3/4 of this game?? LOL Basically, I think none of those 3 deserve it over me, but it is certainly going to be interesting to see how this game turns out.

I had soooooooooooooooo much fun again the second time around, and I'm kind of sad 'cuz I was THIS close to winning, but still, I hope I was a memorable character. I loved every second of this game, and I'm sure as hell going to play again if I get the chance (Gotta win it someday, no? Wink ). This was PAPER-REVOLUTION aka TODD THE ALMIGHTY FROM SEASON 1 as QUEEN CANDICE speaking (lol Tommy, hope I made you proud). Paper, over and out!! Smile
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down