MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting Booth...

2 posters

Go down

Voting Booth... Empty Voting Booth...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 am

This will be your private voting booth. Every time you go to Tribal Council, you will head here after answering the questions.

Here is where you will vote for the person whom you want out and the reason why you want that person out.

Do not post unnecessary stuff under this topic. Strictly for votes.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Voting Booth... Empty Re: Voting Booth...

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:38 am

Tribal Council # 9

Well, this really is a tough decision, but I'm just sticking with my alliance right now.

Joel

I know you the least, and you seem less trustworthy than almost anyone else. Good luck!
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:30 am

Tribal Council # 10

Well, this vote is based on sticking with my alliance and what I think is best for us at the merge.

Eliza

Sorry, but you seem likely to flip. More likely than Lill. You just seem a little too shifty for comfort. Good luck!
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm

Tribal Council #11

Well, this really sucks, because I like everyone on this tribe a lot, but ultimately, it comes down to who I trust the most.

Lisi

I love you, Lisi, but I've been with Candice and Deena longer, and you kind of burned our bridge with Lill so this is our safest bet. I wish you could've stayed longer =(
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Final Tribal Council

Lisi

Lisi, I don't think you're going to win, but I really hope you do. You were a good friend in this game, you climbed the totem pole of our alliance, obviously the most powerful alliance of this game, and you came out on top of all of us. You weren't afraid to speak your mind, and you were targetted a bunch of times but you survived. You played a way better social game than Sean did, and to me, Survivor is a social game. Congrats! I hope you win! Love you <3
Crystal
Crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down