MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 3...

+3
GREG
Lillian
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Episode 3... Empty Episode 3...

Post  Admin Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 am

Here's where you can discuss the episode...

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Episode 3... Empty Re: Episode 3...

Post  Lillian Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 am

Omfg I am so mental! <3

- <3 my meltdown about not being the swing vote not even getting that I am the target.
- <3 threatening Lil and Deena/Helen fearing I am a social threat!
- <3 the confessional where I am whining about potentially being the first off my tribe

Anywho, was I blindsided is the question? Everyone is probably confused because I said in my confessional I would be but in my vote I said I knew I was getting voted out. (More classic unstable Lil <3)

Insider Info:
I felt really safe a couple of hours before tribal, but then I started to get really paranoid. I pmed Judd and asked if he wanted a deal where I agreed not to write his name down and he agreed not to write my name down. He responded by telling me that Eliza and I were on the chopping block and he rather keep me so I was like “well fuck, Helbear is playing us” and cast my vote with this information.

It was technically not a blindside thanks to Judd, but it was almost one and I applaud Helen’s efforts. <3
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed May 13, 2009 10:17 am

Hooray for a 2-confessional episode.

I wonder what the final score of this challenge was. I know I just compiled a massive list and used them for every category. Some I knew were absolutely correct; others I knew weren't. If I remember correctly, I just looked up certain actors and directors and copied all of their movies. I think Teresa also had a long list that she worked quite hard on.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed May 13, 2009 12:27 pm

I found the guys' little newscast thing comical. Kinda cute, but dumb in an I'm a dumb guy kinda way, at the same time. :p

I feel bad for Helen, cause I was the one that approached her and was just like "let's just totally lie to everyone and blindside people". Then I was like "I hate Lill can we please vote her off dramatically?" She was thinking the same thing, though. So if she had the idea in her head to play that way anyway then I don't feel bad but if not then I do lol.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillian Wed May 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Everyone was filled with a Lil Jealousy.
Lillian
Lillian

Number of posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Wed May 13, 2009 2:04 pm

Great Epi!

Ok ok, I must get this off my chest!!!!!

The only reason why I was so hell-bent on getting Lil out was because I was 90% sure of who she was...and it turns out I was correct Very Happy This person and I never get along in any game we play and any opportunity to take him...err HER out I had to welcome it with open arms. Sorry lolz.

Next time:

And a controversial decision by the hosts results in a bitter exit of a castaway.

Ummm, "controversial" doesn't even begin to describe it Mad
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I just noticed how awesome me and Lill's pics are, they are both like in-bitch-mode pics, probably yelling at people.

And I was laughing at both of our voting confessionals for each other. Very Happy

And Helen, either way it was fun. <33333

lol I can't wait to see this next ep, I didn't really get a good idea as to what was going on.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystal Wed May 13, 2009 4:54 pm

T.ears at Helen getting out next epi =(

her joining the PMS alliance would've made it ever better <3
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed May 13, 2009 5:08 pm

I know! Sad :Oh well, she was there, in spirit with us. Smile Smile
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Thu May 14, 2009 7:39 am

I'm kind of sad that our tribe doesn't go to Tribal lol. I barely have any confessionals, though I wrote like 5~6 eac h episode Sad
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down