MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:14 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Coby Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm really excited to be back in MZSTERY, but I'm not that thrilled to be back with people from my old season. No

I was thinking they would mix it up and have it be four tribes with one person per season per tribe. But I guess not. I guess I'll have to try not to be as over the top as I accidently was last time. silent
Coby
Coby

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 am

Well only three out of the five of my "group" is active. I'm not gonna say tribe because I'm having second guesses because of my earlier idea.

Anywhozit, the two inactives are Matthew and Greg. I want Greg out first. I have no idea why, but I just do. He's rubbing me the wrong way by not being here. It's ok for Matthew because the real Matthew is cool.

I'm thinking we'll get shuffled at the challenge. I want to play in a challenge already, but I want time to get a feel for the inactives.

So challege/maybe shuffle/probably Tribal Council should happen soon. That sounds like a lot. Maybe I'm just overthinking the whole fucking thing. scratch
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Being on the inactive tribe sucks! There's no one to talk to. I sent Eliza a PM saying hi and she hasn't written back. Hell, I'm the most active of my tribe and that's saying a lot!

Hopefully we'll get over to Tribal soon.
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Matthew has FINALLY showed up but he's rubbing me the wrong way. There's just something about him that I don't really like. I can't put my finger on it yet, but I'll figure it out if we have to go to Tribal. Twisted Evil
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:57 pm

I'm thinking that Matthew is an alternate. He was saying he "just got the memo." That's a little fishy to me. I'll have to investigate.

Question Question Question Question Question
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:42 pm

The first couple days suck because you have to wait forever for a challenge, but once the game starts you barely have time off. I hope there's a challenge soon. Neutral
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Well all the tribes are talking now, and let me just say I hate every single one of them. All this talk about "You're my bitch" and "You're my ho" and "My va-jay-jay's painin'!" It's all very annoying. It just shows how much culture has declined up until today. Rolling Eyes
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

I have set up a loose alliance with Matt and Elisabeth.

I wish Greg would show up so that Greg/Me/Matt could vote out Eliza because she's really annoying.
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:14 pm

I called it! Switched tribes. It's so funny how everybody's like "OMG it's the end of the world!"

They are all a bunch of morons.
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 pm

I really like my tribe. Burton and Sean seem really cool. I'm gonna try to make it Matt, Sean, Burton, and me in the Final 4. Then bump Sean.

Oh yea, I got 3/4 of my tribe's answers!
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Coby Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:52 pm

I have a good alliance established.

The Final 6 will consist of...

Me
Burton
Sean
Matthew
Elisabeth
Lill

We just have to look out for each other and stick together.
Coby
Coby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down