MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 doo doo

Go down

Episode 4 doo doo Empty Episode 4 doo doo

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:32 am

We get back to the beach not knowing who won or what will happen.

We get treemail saying we need to send a representative from our tribe. Being the natural leader I am, I volunteered myself.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 doo doo Empty Re: Episode 4 doo doo

Post  Big Tom Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:38 am

When I get there I see Teresa, Deena, and Joel there. We find out that were picking new tribes. After we got done picking Mas hits us with another twist. 4 tribes are turning into 2. Teresa and my tribe are now one. And Joel and Deena's tribe are together. My new tribe consists of:
1) Teresa
2) Elizabeth
3) Burton
4) Judd
5) Tom
6) Sean
7) Helen
Cool Greg

Bad news though. Ace didn't make it. No time to cry about it though, I have to move on.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:44 am

So my new alliance on this tribe is me, Teresa, Elisabeth and Sean. Our first target is going to be Greg because apparently he sucks at challenges.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:49 am

Well, Lillian sent some of us pm's about how much she hates Helen and that she was the reason Lil got voted out. And apparently she "accidently" sent it to Helen too. But she told Teresa that she did it on purpose so Helen will be our new target. Either Lil is stupid or, wait... no she's just stupid. Is it me or does that not make any sense at all? If she wanted Helen out then she should've just told us that she was the reason Lil got voted out, and we would've been happy to do it. But now she started a bunch of crap that didn't need to be. I guess Helen will be first out since apparently she has an alliance. We can worry about Greg later I guess.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 pm

We lost the immunity challenge because Greg was a no show. Mad

I know we were thinking about taking Helen out first, but Greg has to go. As long as he's on our tribe we will lose. So, it should be a pretty easy tribal council tonight.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:04 pm

Elisabeth brought up the point that this is the best time to take out Helen. Both Teresa and I agreed, Greg is down to do it, of course. Sean hasn't been back on yet, but I'll leave him a pm. This is gonna be the first blindside of the season. Smile
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:14 pm

Helen and her posse had the same idea we did, because the vote ended up in a tie between Teresa and Helen. All hell broke loose, because apparently she's allowed to lie and backstab us but we're not. scratch Talk about being a hypocrite.

Mas had the great idea to have the purple rock situation, which is retarted. But because of my amazing manipulation skills, I got Burton to switch to our side. I now have a final 5 pact with Teresa, Elisabeth, Sean, and Burton. Also, Teresa said she's ok with fifth place. She felt bad about us having to draw rocks and was willing to let us vote her out. She's a good person, but I would not let her screw my game up. I told her I got Burton on our side and she knew I wanted to keep her around.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down