MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confessionals... Empty Confessionals...

Post  Admin Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 am

This is the place where your private thoughts can be aired out. It will be kept confidential until the forum is unlocked at the end of the game. Some confessionals will be used for the episodes that are aired on Survivor IMDb Board. So, if you want to have more face time, have a lot of confessionals. They do not have to be long ones all the time. It can be just a soundbite maybe.

You can also insert a few confessionals about your guesses about who's who in the game if you like.

At certain points, the hosts may be posting certain questions to gain confessionals from you about certain people, events or any stuff related to this game. This is mainly to find out more about you and also to help us have information to be used for the episodes.

It would be helpful to me if you could grouped your confessionals according to episodes. So, start writing the confessionals now.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Confessionals... Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Joel Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:00 am

Well, I am the last to start posting, and I did not want to be. But, we will win immunity, I am sure of it.
Joel
Joel

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Everyone around, at the guys seem nice. I have yet to speak with the ladies, I think they are off changing in private or something. Shocked Shocked

Anyway, we seem to be very active! I hope we dominate!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:54 pm

Tonight at 10 is our first challenge! I hope we win.

I want to create an alliance with Big Tom, but I am a bit hesitant to start one this early. If I do, I may be seen as too sneaky and schemey. I will think about making one. tongue
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 pm

A lot of the other Survivors have been talking it up in the immunity thread. After talking with Burton, I think he is a pretty cool guy. I may ask for an alliance with him down the road. And I actually just offered an alliance to Tom, he has not said anything yet, but I hope he agrees. It was a shot in the dark, but I hope I do not suffer for doing it. I think winning tonight's immunity challenge will be crucial, especially for me.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:55 pm

Tom agreed to the alliance offer. I think we will obviously stick with our tribe, but I think me and Big Tom are going to do just fine out here in the game!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Mine and Big Tom's alliance name is Team Big and Tall, or Team BAT.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:44 pm

Well, aren't I the hott stud amont these parts? I attract women to me like a flower attracts a bee, bitch.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Well Mas, you threw us a screw ball, but then again, I did find it weird that we were all on the same tribe as our season.

So, I had to scramble to form a new powerhouse majority and me and Sean are obviously tight. So we brought in Burton and he is totally game. Natalie is inactive and if we lose, she will probably go. So, me and Sean are in a good position right now! Very Happy Very Happy
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:59 pm

Our tribe was stuck between two decisions.
1. We could send in our answers without Natalie's and get 4/5 of the challenge sent and hope that some people get a lot wrong.
or..
2. Send the answers to Natalie and hope to God that she gets them in time in sends in the complete challenge.

We took our chances and we are sending them in without Natalie's answers. If we lost, Natalie will definately go. Inactivity sucks, don't it?
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:46 pm

I voted out Natalie. I think it was the best decision we could have made, it eas pretty obvious. Now we need to win the next challenge more than ever.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Natalie was voted out. And I got a vote. It was probably from her, but I do not see why I am seen as weak in the tribe. Coby said that I was a weaker one in the challenge. Was it becasue I posted my question relatively last? It was number 4 and they were given in numerical order. Plus, I did my own. He may have done 2, but I at least completed 1 answer. What a douche. If we lose soon, he will definately be my target.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:08 pm

From GREG

i'm on the outs of my tribe. as long as we keep winning immunity, i'm safe. i tell you this because i'm offering to flip to help you if we end up combining tribes.
I do not know how well I can trust Greg. He seems to be honest and I could totally see that happening to someone, you know, being on the outside. But I am not sure how well I can really trust him. I told my tribe about this to see what they think.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 pm

My computer was on the fritz, but it started working and I got here a little late, but no worries. We have our answers done and they are great. But with no help to Coby. He was a no show. The person who called me out as weak is now inactive. I hope we lose so I can vote his ass out.

Although, I do hope the challenge does go in our favor.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 pm

It is either going to be Big Tom or Shane at TC. Tom told me all of this. He thinks he may be the one to go. If that happens, I will have to really make a new alliance fast. Luckily, the one with Sean and Burton seems to be holding up.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:43 pm

I am working my ass off in this challenge, and only Burton has put forth some answers. Sean is busy putting the answers together which I guess is helpful. Oh, and here comes Coby trying to get back is everyone's good graces. Ugh! I do not like Coby!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Coby is giving some really pathetic attempts. I do not think I have ever seen someone this bad at a challenge. Can he not go to the challenge thread and read it?
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:54 am

The fact that we have to go to tribal council really pisses me off. I game 110% in that challenge. I may have had to go a bit early, but I gave like 75% of the answers that we used. I can understand that Burton and Sean did not know anything about the Oscars or actors/actresses, and I commend them for their hard work. But Coby just sucked ass in the challenge. It seemed like he never even read what the challenge was. He needs to go. I will be voting for him tonight.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:41 pm

Coby is voted out, but he now has the chance to compete to stay. 3 people will go to TC and try to earn 1 spot to stay.. but Coby just quit. Who knows what will happen next.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:16 am

Well, tribe shuffle! And I was selected from my tribe to pick a new tribe. It is going to be tough not being with Burton and Sean. We worked well together.

Anyway, I picked Eliza first. Than Crystal, and finally Matt. I think we will have a strong tribe. We all seem pretty active. We shall see how long that lasts though. Me and Eliza already have an alliance so I feel pretty good about that. We may pull in a third person so we have majority in case we lose. Crazy stuff...
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:25 am

WTF!! Now we have 2 tribes of 8. AHHH! Well, we look like a strong tribe, but who really knows?
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:46 am

I now have a strong majority in my tribe. Eliza, Matt, Lil, Candice, and Crystal, and myself are alligned. Candice and Crystal are maybes still, Matt went and asked them. Anyway, we will go after Dee and Lisi first and hopefully we do not lost anymore because I do not want to cross that bridge.

Me and Eliza have a plan to go farther together. It is not really a long plan, but we may do some things to get ourselves farther in the game come merge.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:50 am

Things are looking good for me right now. I do not want to get cocky or ahead of myself, but things are falling into place nicely and I can see that merge is close and I want to make it!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:58 am

We won the challenge! It was really great! Each tribe was given an order in which to post a predetermined message and all of our tribe managed to show up and shut down. We only had to go through twice, becuase some people edited their messages, lol

And more good news! Lil has some type of Immunity Idol, so she says. So we could use this if our tribe comes to a 4-4 split and get an advantage.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:18 pm

The other tribe voted out Helen. There was a tie between Teresa and Helen, so now we know who is in an alliance. Tom, Sean, Teresa, Elisabeth, and maybe Burton, I am gonna tell Teresa or someone about the me and Eliza friendship, and tell them to make room in their plans.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next