MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals...

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals... - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals...

Post  Joel Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:20 pm

I showed up late for ths challenge. And it is luck based. We better not lose or I will be considered "inactive" Well, fuck that, I will fight for it. I just hope we win.
Joel
Joel

Number of posts : 261
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:08 am

Fuck! There was challenge! And I was late again, but it looks like Lisi and Deena never even showed. But this challenge sucks and I do not like it.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:19 am

lololololololololololol we won again! I am really not helping, but I think I am still in a good spot, I should help though. lol
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 pm

I told Eliza an idea about Deena and her supposed HII find.

I have an idea!!! Deena could very well have the HII after her fourth time at Exile. Well, what if we attempt to flush it? When and if we go to tribal council, we could stir the pot. We tell Deena that someone is after her because they think she has the HII or something. Then, we tell her to play it because we think that she has a chance of going, yada yada. Then we vote out Lisi, someone who is supposedly close to Deena. Deena plays her HII, and Lisi goes. We flush the HII and put Deena is a rough spot.

I think this plan rocks! Eliza has yet to get back to me about it, but I think that it is a classic, creative blindsidein the making. Not for Lisi, but for Deena. I think I just caused a foreshadowed boot if this plan works!!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:53 am

Eliza did not really give the response I was looking for about my plan. She said she liked it, but she said that she would rather keep winning challenges. I thought to myself, "well, duh bitch, everyone wants to win. but we need a plan to get us further IN CASE we lose." But her feedback was a little good, for me, so I think she would be in. Rolling Eyes
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:58 pm

I really hope that Teresa did not quit. She seemed like a strong player, but Greg is still here, so they are still weak.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:09 am

So, we won another challenge, I ever tried to throw it for Big Tom, but it did not work! WTF tribe! We have to lose sometime! Anyway, I was sent to Exile and belive me the clues suck nuts! I have no idea what they mean, they are a bunch of dates, they are pretty useless to me. I will keep thinking. I asked Crystal for some help, because I think she got past the first set, I told her we could work on the clues together and share the HII if we get it. Haha, yea right, I will just tell her that I didn't find it! Go me!
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:28 pm

Forget that HII. Crystal didn't even get past the first one. So I just guessed that it was people who never got votes cast against them. I do not think I was even close.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:02 pm

WTF? Big Tom just asked for the clues. He has never talked to me game wise ever, and really has not even talked to me about our alliance unitl Teresa left. All of the sudden, he wants to talk to me, and he wants the HII clues. I will pretend like I got 2 PMs and just didn't see yours. Once I trust him more, I may show him them.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:01 am

We lost the challenge, thanks to Deena and Candice, who never really helped much. So Lil told me that she voted for Candice. I PMed Eliza and Matt telling them to do the same. Then, I PMed Candice telling her that I want an alliance with her. I hope she agrees soon, so I can persuade her to vote for someone random like Lisi or Crystal, or even Deena. If this plan works, getting Candice to vote out someone random, then I will be happy. I don't think things will be great if my plan goes under, but it won't be that bad...
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joel Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:13 pm

I wish people would come on and VOTE!! I know it is Christmas Eve, but come on, you can be with your real life family later.
Joel
Joel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2