MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #7

+2
Sean
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tribal Council #7 Empty Tribal Council #7

Post  Admin Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:41 am

Welcome Galera Tribe once again to Tribal Council. This certainly feels like a second home to all of you.

1) To all, how does it feels once again to lose another immunity challenge?

2) To all, do you guys think that booting Teresa, whom it seems asked to be voted out, was a good idea in retrospect?

3) Tom, after sending Deena to Exile time and time again, why does the tribe decide to go with Joel this time?

4) Elisabeth, you were the last person on your tribe for the challenge. And, correct me if i'm wrong, one of the weaker members to contribute in recent challenges. Does it worry you at how this might be perceived by the other tribe members?

5) Sean, after this tribal, your tribe is down to 4 members. What goes through your head as you decide what is the best way for you going into a merge probably that will happen soon?

6) Greg, you were on the former Galera Tribe, which won every challenge. But 4 Tribals later, the Galera Tribe has lost every single challenges. How is the tribe morale at this point?

7) Burton, do you feel comfortable in the position that you are in right now?

Cool To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?

All votes are due by Monday, 9 PM EST. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #7 Empty Re: Tribal Council #7

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:47 am

Welcome Galera Tribe once again to Tribal Council. This certainly feels like a second home to all of you.

1) To all, how does it feels once again to lose another immunity challenge? It feels awful. I feel like we are trying our best and we are just coming up short at times Sad. I also hate having to come here, i have to answer questions, it's just a lot of work that I don't want to do.

2) To all, do you guys think that booting Teresa, whom it seems asked to be voted out, was a good idea in retrospect? Yes 100%, if she doesn't want to be here how can she help us in challenges? Her heart isn't into the game, so I am glad she is gone.

5) Sean, after this tribal, your tribe is down to 4 members. What goes through your head as you decide what is the best way for you going into a merge probably that will happen soon?
Try and do whats best for you, your tribe, also you hinting at an early tribe there Mas? you said 1/12 chance at sole survivor for members of the winning tribe. Sounds like you want to shake the game up!

Cool To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?

I show up to challenges and I try and help us, I would like to post more on our camp board but with holiday season here I am very busy.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

it feels quite bad. this is one where they actually proved they were a better tribe. the last few were luck based. but this one was about skill and they beat us convincingly. of course the next challenge will need to include their inactive players.

2) To all, do you guys think that booting Teresa, whom it seems asked to be voted out, was a good idea in retrospect?

if she wanted out yes. I don't see how her presence could have won us tonight's challenge. so we can't second guess the decision.

6) Greg, you were on the former Galera Tribe, which won every challenge. But 4 Tribals later, the Galera Tribe has lost every single challenges. How is the tribe morale at this point?

I'm definitely discouraged at this point. I think we're all sick of losing. Not only is it just disappointing to lose, but we have to keep voting out allies, so we will have a definite numbers disadvantage when we hit merge.

8) To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?

I'm good at challenges. I'm going to stay loyal to this tribe/alliance at all costs. I've been more active (at least in the challenges) than some other tribe members lately. Plus I don't talk as much around camp, so that equals more screentime for my tribemates, and in the end that is what it is all about.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 am

Rolling Eyes it feels great its nice to see if tribal council ever gets redecorated by the way the christmas lights sure are festive. No who honestly wants to come to tribal at this point it is uninteresting to see us at tribal considering the other tribe has yet to step foot in here since the tribe swap. It just sucks that we are strategizing and all that and they are chillaxing on their beach.

ya it was the best plan for us because she did not want to play the game any longer, so why would she want to put time into something that she was no longer interested in. Although the tribal beach has gotten quieter without her there.

7) Burton, do you feel comfortable in the position that you are in right now?
Not really it is hard to be comfortable when they are so few people in the tribe that could be voted out and that makes me worried.

8. To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?
I am valuable to this tribe because I show up to help the tribe for challenges. Also I care about the advancement of this tribe as a whole because it would be awesome to see a group of underdogs win the game overall. Overall I am active and care about this tribe and what is best for it.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 am

-Hehe, great. Rolling Eyes

- Yes and No. She didn't want to be here, but she was a good player.

4) Elisabeth, you were the last person on your tribe for the challenge. And, correct me if i'm wrong, one of the weaker members to contribute in recent challenges. Does it worry you at how this might be perceived by the other tribe members?
- Yes it worries me, and although I wasn't there at the beginning, I did show up for the challenges.

8 )To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?
- I am good at challenges once I get to them. I am a good strategic player.
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:03 pm

1) To all, how does it feels once again to lose another immunity challenge?- It sucks.

2) To all, do you guys think that booting Teresa, whom it seems asked to be voted out, was a good idea in retrospect?- She probally had the most tribe spirit than all of us. She would've rather see the tribe do well than for her to stay in the game. You have to respect her for that.

3) Tom, after sending Deena to Exile time and time again, why does the tribe decide to go with Joel this time?- I guess we did it just to switch things up a little. I mean chances are Deena's found it already, so if we send someone else and they find out that Deena's already found it, then they will know to go ahead and target her if we ever can win a challenge.

To all, what makes you valuable to the tribe at this point of time?- I'm always here at challenges. Also, they'll probally see me as the leader now that Teresa's gone, so that puts the target on my back come the merge. They'll try to vote me out first, so the longer I stay, the longer you guys stay.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:19 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave the Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

GREG

Second vote...

BURTON

Third vote...

BURTON

Fourth vote...

Eighth person voted out of MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH....

BURTON

Burton, I'll need you to hand me your torch.

Burton, the tribe has spoken. *snuffs torch* It's time for you to go.

Well Galera Tribe, you are now down to just 4 members. You will have to work extra hard in order to stay in this game. We will see whether I'll still have a date with all of you next tribal. You can head back to camp. Good night!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Bye Burton, good game. pale
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:21 pm

Hmm I need to go out with a bang... you all completely suck!!!! Smile

But good luck you are going to need it and remember that it is a game and to enjoy it while you are in it. Have fun and make sure you keep your lying in check it can come back and bite you I do know that.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 pm

But good luck you are going to need it

lol! I think everyone knows we need some luck.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:00 pm

ya that is why I wished you some maybe I am the bad luck charm Smile
Burton
Burton