MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11 hfhfg

Go down

Episode 11  hfhfg Empty Episode 11 hfhfg

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:25 am

Wow. So Big Tom got screwed over. I wouldn't be so pissed off if Greg and Sean would've just told me that they were voting for Lil. It would've avoided that whole fight between me and Lisi. Now everyone of those girls and Matthew want me gone. I need Immunity or I'm screwed.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 11  hfhfg Empty Re: Episode 11 hfhfg

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:28 am

So Greg's come up with this plan that will suppossedly save us. If I win the next immunity challenge then Deena told him that she'll vote for Lisi. But if I lose immunity that Matthew we'll vote for Lisi. Those honestly sound like stupid plans, because I don't see either of those 2 voting for Lisi no matter who wins immunity.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:33 am

The Immunity Challenge is one of those that you send in answers for who's the most likeable and all that crap. Me, Greg, and Sean all put down the same answers, so I can win it. Hopefully I can win this challenge, and Deena votes for Lisi, because that's my only chance.

If I were to go next, it wouldn't be that bad. I would definately vote for anyone left here the million dollars except fot Matthew. That guy's a complete asshole, who's cocky and has done shit in this game except for give us false hope last time. I have more respect for Lisi than that dickhole.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:44 am

Our plan for the IC worked, but because all 3 of us answered all of the questions right. The only thing is that stupid tie-breaker. Atleast Sean was the one that won it.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 am

Greg said that both Deena and Matthew are going to vote for Lisi. I really hope their telling the truth, because I'm just not ready to go just yet.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:50 am

It's killing me to not be able to strategize with anyone. I'm in no position to talk to anybody on the other side, because Lisi controls everyone of them, and since she hates me their not going to listen to a word I tell them. I have to do all my strategizing through Greg and Sean. I have Greg and working Matthew and Deena. And I have Sean talking to Lisi and Candice, on maybe blindsiding Greg. That plans not very good for the long term, but atleast it gets me one step further.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 am

After coming to the conclusion that Greg's plan was stupid and wasn't going to work I tried to do my own thing. I first asked Candice if it was really me going, and she confirmed it. After that I tried to get Sean to tell Matt and Deena that he had found the 2nd HII and he gave it to me and I was using it tonight. He pussied out by saying that they might know that there's not a 2nd HII and they might vote me out. If he's not willing to take risks in this game then he will definately not win.

After that, I tried to convince Sean that if he gave me the Immunity Necklace that the Pacheca girls and Matt would vote Greg out instead of him, and that would by me and Sean another tribal, but he didn't.

After that, I proposed to Deena to vote out Greg instead of me, because he is a more Strategic threat than I am. She told me that she would rather vote for Greg than me, but everyone else had already voted for me, and it would take to much time to change their minds and votes, considering that it's hard to talk to people on here whenthey don't stay on for to long. That's the one thing that sucks about these games. A conversation that would take 10 minutes in real life takes a couple of days on the internet.

I've tried everything I can, and I'm ok with going. Atleast I didn't go out lying down like a little bitch. I went out guns blazing. I have no regrets, and I wish all the best to the remaining contestants.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down