MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Matt

5 posters

Go down

Question for Matt Empty Question for Matt

Post  GREG Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 pm

So Matt, what was the point in telling me you wanted to vote out Lisi, and then voting out Tom? Deena told me she changed her mind and was voting Tom. Candice told me she was voting Tom. So what was the point of telling me you wanted to vote her?

Were you afraid that the girls were going to take me farther than you, so you needed to look more loyal?
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Question for Matt Empty Re: Question for Matt

Post  Matthew Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

well see it came at the point when you sent me the asnwers for the questionnare we had to fill out...Now I dont know why you would send me that with myself as the biggest follower and not deserving as an all-star. Why would you send me that, why wouldnt you change it?
Matthew
Matthew

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:09 am

So, Greg... you've basically been trying to screw me this whole time?
Lisi
Lisi

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:11 am

because like I told Deena, I just put random names down for all of them and sent them to Tom. I also put you down as nicest, but he said he didn't like you, so it should be changed to Candice. Those were just the ones he agreed on. The stuff about her wasn't personal, and neither were the ones about Lisi or you.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:16 am

no Lisi, I have not been trying to screw you this whole time. I was trying to get the idol out of the picture. The first vote, if you remember, Tom and Lil voted Deena. They were under the assumption that Deena had the idol and wanted it out of play. I thought it was a good idea, but I knew there wouldn't be enough votes to take it out of play. So I helped take out Lil.

Then Deena told me she gave it to you. So you became the target at that point. I thought this time there would be enough votes to get rid of it, or at least get you to worry enough to play it. Matthew and Deena had at one point told me they might be willing to take you out. Obviously, they didn't and Tom went home.

So it had nothing to do with you, I just wanted the idol out of the picture.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:20 am

Who the hell sends a guy a PM telling them that I am voting you as the person that does not deserve to be an all-star and the person that is the biggest follower? Greg, that was an extremely stupid move. And what do you care about the Idol, really? You're the one that PM'd me at the start of merge about how all of these idiots (Tom and Sean) are expecting you to vote with you and you were all like 'what do they think I am stupid?'. So what do you do... you go and vote with them, wow... Greg, wow.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am

actually Lisi, I sent him a PM that had the correct answers to the last challenge. I was giving him a chance to win immunity. And like I told him, Tom gave me answers on that as well. It wasn't me telling him I don't think he is an all-star. Which, in the first place, I didn't realize this was an all-star edition. So that question didn't make sense to me. And I'm pretty sure that I told him to change those answers to me, because you guys would probably vote me for those two.

And like I said, I thought that the majority was voting for you.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:25 am

Wow, Greg... You've really been moving around behind the scenes, huh? ... wow ...
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:42 am

I have been Candice. I've been supplying information to Deena. So yes, I had to make Tom think I was with him.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:12 pm

I personally don't like this Hidden idol. I feel like it's caused nothing but grief. That first time we voted, I was a nervous wreck!! Everyone threw so many different scenarios at me I wanted to rip my hair out.
Deena
Deena

Number of posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Ugh, Greg you are nothing but a snitch.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:51 pm

how am I a snitch? Because I was helping your alliance by giving Deena information about the other alliance?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 pm

Tell me, how exactly are you 'helping' the alliance if you're planning to vote me off? Use your head a little bit, dumbass.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:23 pm

And by the way, Greg, shut the fuck up. If you seriously think that I skipped the challenge because I don't feel I need Immunity you are an even bigger dumbass than I thought you were.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 pm

well, I missed one challenge and I got the stigma of being an "inactive". Chances are you probably called me that at some point. So why can't I call you confident when you miss one?

And I did help your alliance by the way. I easily could have voted for one of you with Lil and Tom that first vote. Sean would have voted that way as well. But instead I helped you guys. I voted with you.

And maybe the alliance would be better off without you on it. Maybe getting rid of you would be the best thing they could do. You're pretty good at running your mouth, so I bet you'll do pretty good with the jurors. So if any member of your alliance wants to win, they'll probably be better off getting rid of you.

I'm sure you never considered that, since you're too full of yourself to ever imagine that they wouldn't want you around. But don't get too full of yourself as of yet, because at some point, each of the remaining people in this game have told me that they want you out. And you know, Matt, Deena and Candice would still have the numbers advantage, if they dump you.

But don't worry, I'm sure they'll never turn on the almighty Lisi.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:57 pm

I wasn't talking about you helping the alliance then, I was talking about right now! And I am through with you, completely. You say that I'm confident and full of myself, well I sure as hell am not. I mean, I have some confidence and all, but you have to have some. But tell me, Greg... how exactly am I full of myself? If I really was I sure as hell wouldn't be looking out for other people, would I?

And do me a favor next Tribal Council. When Mas asks you why you're voting the person you are. Don't give us that silly bullshit about "Oh, I'm so clueless... I still don't know how I'm voting. I have no ties to anyone, so I'm just a swing vote, as usual." It's complete bullshit and I'm sick of it. You know very damn well who you're voting for before and I can see straight through it.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:45 pm

actually I haven't known who I want to vote for when I answer the questions. At no point in the game have I known who I was going to vote for. Because everybody keeps changing their minds on me. Someone tells me to vote Helen, others say Teresa. People tell me Judd, others say Teresa. People tell me Burton, others say Tom. People tell me Crystal, others say Lisi. People tell me Lil, others say Lisi or Deena. People tell me Tom, others say Lisi.

I honestly have not known which side to vote with on ANY of the tribals I've been to until I make my vote. Is there a person I'd rather see go? Sometimes. But I don't always vote with the person I want to see go. I vote with what I think will keep me in the game.

And that includes this vote. If 3 people came up to me and said vote out Candice right now, I'd go with it. Do I want her gone before you? No, not at all. I think you're too good of a player, and nobody will have a shot at beating you against the jury.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Exactly, you're just a floater looking for an opportunity to make it further in the game. Instead of switching up who you vote with all the time, why don't you try and stick with a group? It might make you look a little more trustworthy because not many people will trust someone that votes with someone this time, then someone different that time, and then someone else another time.
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:23 pm

yes, because suddenly joining up with a group that has been together for the entire game is going to get me into the finals. I'm sure you were on the cusp of turning on Candice and Deena, to take me to the finals. Whatever was I thinking?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisi Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Oh yeah, for sure. Rolling Eyes
Lisi
Lisi

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 pm

my point exactly. Why should I stick with you guys, when I know I'm 5th place at best? If someone offers me the opportunity to take out one member of your alliance, of course I'll jump on it. That at least moves me to 4th.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:12 pm

I did offer you 4th place, but you started targetting Lisi a couple tribals back and I remember warning her and giving her the idol, making YOU think I used it on myself. I've been skeptical of you ever since that point, because it seemed like people were trying to flush the idol out. Probably paranoia. So I tried to keep my eye on you and get a gauge on whether or not you were really trustworthy. I think you are. But you give off bad vibes, though, and you should've just kept your mouth shut.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:52 pm

I don't understand why you guys are condemning me for playing the game. I didn't get the comfy position of being in an alliance from the beginning of the game. At merger, there was clearly the strong alliance of the 3 girls, and Matthew seems to be doing whatever Candice wants him to do. So yes, Deena promised me a spot in F4, because she felt that Lisi and Candice would use Matthew to turn on her. I felt it was a logical plan to blindside Lisi, because Deena had told me that she didn't trust Lisi and Candice to take her with them. But Deena would still have the numbers advantage with Matt and Candice.

I also told Matthew, that he and I should join up and vote out the more outspoken players, so we wouldn't be seen as followers. Yes, that would include taking out Lisi, along with Tom and Lil.

I have nobody on the jury that would vote for me unless I did something to prove I deserved the win. That doesn't include following a set alliance. That means making moves. That means PLAYING the game. I apologize if it doesn't follow each of your set ideas on how to best play the game. These games are stagnant and boring if the same people stick to the same alliances the whole time. I thought that maybe some of you would actually like to make the game more exciting. I guess sticking with your alliance and getting blindsided by them is more fun for some of you.

As far as keeping my mouth shut, why? Is it better to go behind people's back and be a sneaky "snitch"? I have nothing to hide. I willing to be open and honest to everybody. Plus, like I said, I feel bad for mas, because he has to try to write episodes but there is nothing to write about.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Deena Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Well the catch 22 to your status as a player is, you're in no position to control things so causing disaster is only going to lead to you being ousted sooner rather than later, which was my point about keeping your mouth shut (to an extent, not be INV). You either have to cause drama, or keep your mouth shut, you can't do both and expect to also do well in the game if you're from minority. Yourself and Sean are like polar opposites. And from what I've gathered you seem to want to do well in the game placing-wise more than cause drama, no? I totally agree with starting topics for episodes, I don't blame you, but you seem conflicted.
Deena
Deena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down