MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Ponderosa...

2 posters

Go down

Questions for Ponderosa... Empty Questions for Ponderosa...

Post  Admin Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Tom, as part of the episodes, I'll be putting up Ponderosa episodes. So, please take the time to answer the following questions.

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?

2) Were you expecting to be voted out at this TC?

3) Why do you think they targeted you first?

4) Do you think your former Galera members, Sean and Greg, can survive in this game?

5) How do you feel getting to play the game a 2nd time?

6) Do you think you did better this time around?

7) Who do you think will join you next on the jury?

Cool Who do you think can win at this point?

Please try to answer this asap before the next Tribal Council. Thanks.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Questions for Ponderosa... Empty Re: Questions for Ponderosa...

Post  Big Tom Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:30 am

Elisabeth(My name's Tom lol), as part of the episodes, I'll be putting up Ponderosa episodes. So, please take the time to answer the following questions.

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?- Not so bad when I get to be on the jury. Atleast I'm still techinicall part og the game.

2) Were you expecting to be voted out at this TC?- AbsoFUCKINlutely. I tried my damnest, but it just wasn't good enough. I just wish that Greg and Sean would've had the balls to just force a tie last time. Atleast we would've had a chance. When they voted for Lil, they basically sealed my fate aswell as their own.

3) Why do you think they targeted you first?- Most of them told me that they saw me as the leader, which after Teresa left, I think I did take on the leadership role. Also I heard I was a challenge threat? I guess if you win 1 challenge you get that tag.

4) Do you think your former Galera members, Sean and Greg, can survive in this game?- Not at all. I know there isn't another HII, and I know that Deena has the original one, well the only one. Plus, those four Pacheca aren't going to split. I tried a million ways to split them up and they just won't budge. I guess the only way is for one of them to go on an Immunity streak, which could very well happen.

5) How do you feel getting to play the game a 2nd time?- I love it. I've said it before, this is my favorite game I've ever played on IMDB, and I was extatic when I heard that there was going to be an allstar season. I hope I get to play a 3rd time.

6) Do you think you did better this time around?- Actually, with placement I did the exact same. But gameplay wise I did 10 times better. This time around I took on the leadership role, unlike last time when I was just a decent role player on a dominating tribe.

7) Who do you think will join you next on the jury?- If either Greg or Sean wins immunity, then the one who doesn't win immunity will be the next voted off. If neither of them win, then I think it'll be Greg, unless he's made a side deal with acouple of them that I didn't know about.

Who do you think can win at this point?- If I had to pick one, it would be Deena. That HII is going to take her to final 3 I think? Her and Lisi seem the closest, so I think they will try to take each other there. I honestly think final 5 is going to be the most important tribal council in the game. It will be, Lisi and Deena against Matthew and Candice fighting for the last reamining Galera members vote. I guarentee it.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:18 pm

1) Are you happy that it wasn't Greg or Sean who joined you on the jury?

2) Do you think that this has shook up the game or it will still go on as usual?

3) Being part of the jury, do you feel a bit left out not able to answer questions?

4) Do you feel the answers give you enough information to know what's going on?

5) Who do you think will be joining u on the jury?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:52 am

1) Are you happy that it wasn't Greg or Sean who joined you on the jury?- Sean more so than Greg. I was with Sean since the beginning, so I'm really pulling for him to win and hopefully he can keep winning these immunities.

2) Do you think that this has shook up the game or it will still go on as usual?- It definately shook it up, but I still think those girls are gonna stick together.

3) Being part of the jury, do you feel a bit left out not able to answer questions?- Sure, I mean we can't comment at tribal council or anything, so I guess that that leaves us out some.

4) Do you feel the answers give you enough information to know what's going on?- Sometimes, but thank God for pm's, because that's how I get most of my information. Very Happy

5) Who do you think will be joining u on the jury?- Uh... I'm gonna say Greg again. If he doesn't win immunity, I couldn't see why the 3 girls wouldn't stick together and vote him out.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 pm

1) Were you kinda disappointed Greg joined you on the jury?

2) How does it feels coming back to play the game a 2nd time?

3) How do you compare your previous game with this game?

4) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?

5) Who do you think will join you next in this game?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

1) Were you kinda disappointed Greg joined you on the jury?- This was probally the most predictable boot this season.

2) How does it feels coming back to play the game a 2nd time?- I think I already answered this question.

3) How do you compare your previous game with this game?- It was alot more boring. These guys just don't talk.

4) Do you think Sean has the ability to shake things up?- If he keeps winning immunitys he can.

5) Who do you think will join you next in this game?- If Sean don't win immunity he will.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 am

Sorry I just got to those, I think I forgot about them. I answered them like how I think I would've answered them back then. If you stopped giving me questions because of that you can send me the rest of them and I'll answer them for you.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down