MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Ponderosa...

2 posters

Go down

Questions for Ponderosa... Empty Questions for Ponderosa...

Post  Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:53 pm

Candice, as part of the episodes, I'll be putting up Ponderosa episodes. So, please take the time to answer the following questions.

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?

2) Were you knowing that it might be you leaving this game?

3) How does it feels being voted out so close to the end?

4) What do you think about the remaining castaways?

5) Do you feel good to make jury and having a power to decide who wins the game?

6) Anybody you not want to be with in the jury?

7) Is your mind made up at who you will be voting at Final Tribal?

Cool Who do you think will join you next on jury?

Please try to answer this asap before the next Tribal Council. Thanks.

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Questions for Ponderosa... Empty Re: Questions for Ponderosa...

Post  Candice Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:26 am

1) How does it feels to be voted out of the game?

It sucks, especially because I've come so far. There wasn't really much I could do after losing immunity; and even among those few things, I did everything I possibly could, so I have no regrets. I feel extremely proud of the way I played, and I'm glad that I made at least Final 4.

2) Were you knowing that it might be you leaving this game?

After I lost by ONE MEASLY POINT, I pretty much knew I was a goner. Deena had already flipped on me, Sean knew I was threat, and Lisi was afraid of the purple rock, so with that combination, there wasn't much space for me to wriggle out of that dilemma.

3) How does it feels being voted out so close to the end?

UGH, it sucks big time! But hey, I gave it my all and came pretty far, so I'm proud. If only I had gotten one more right on that last immunity lol. Smile

4) What do you think about the remaining castaways?

They all suck lol. Deena's a backstabbing bitch, Lisi's a spineless shrub, Sean's All-Challenges/NO-Strategy. Laughing *sigh* Obviously I harbor some ill-feelings to all three of them. Laughing Not pleased with the final outcome of everything, but hey, kudos for outlasting me.

5) Do you feel good to make jury and having a power to decide who wins the game?

Though I would've LOVED to be in the Finals, I must say that the Jury House is much more fun than the beach has ever been. It feels great to actually TALK to people without worrying about "Ooh, is he lying to me? Is she gonna vote me out?" lol. And it also feels cool to have power over those 3 suckers remaining so,,,, be prepared Twisted Evil *carves knife*

6) Anybody you not want to be with in the jury?

ELIZA. That psycho bitch has been crawling up my ass ever since I got to the Jury House. Everyone else, I love I love you *majorheartshearts<3<3<3<3<3*

7) Is your mind made up at who you will be voting at Final Tribal?

Lol, I would be lying if I said that I didn't have a fair idea on who I was voting for, but I do have something special prepared for FTC, so we'll see how that goes.

8.) Who do you think will join you next on jury?

Since neither, Deena nor Lisi can never win (or even come close to winning) a challenge to save their life (literally), I'm guessing Deena will join us. That is of course, if Sean isn't a complete bonehead lol.
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down