MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Show Confessional

Go down

Pre-Show Confessional Empty Pre-Show Confessional

Post  Candice Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:41 am

So! This game is finally beginning!! I'm Candice from Cook Islands. Though I would have preferred a more outspoken, wilder character, I think she was more of the strategist like I am so I'll get used to it.

I find that I am on the Bolano Tribe (Bolano .. wow) and my tribemates are Lisi (Ugh), Burton (erg), Deena (meh), and Judd (...). Just based on the members of the tribe, I think a girl's alliance would be nice. Preferably, me and Deena as a tight pair, with Lisi as the third wheel. But we'll just have to see how things go.

It's really weird/exciting to be back at Mzstery. I was the Queen (or King) of my season until I got booted (Thank you *****), so I am back with vengeance. I'm going to scheme, strategize, sneak, and swerve this way and that around the game, and though I'm not going to be as "active" as I was last time, I'm going to make alliances, jump ship, lie a bit, and vote around as I see fit. I'm cool, I'm collected, I'm analytical, and I'm as smart as hell, and I'm going to try my damnest to win this game. Mzstery Re-match has begun; let the battle begin!!

Last edited by Candice on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Pre-Show Confessional Empty Re: Pre-Show Confessional

Post  Candice Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:53 am

Okay, so I just read this part

I'll give you a hint. All of you are from the same season. So that will narrow down the number of suspects to the identities of people in this game, at least for the other 4 people now on this island with you. And on 3 other islands, you will find 5 people on each island who have played together in the same season before.
Lol. Okay, so I guess I really wasn't kidding when I meant "back with vengeance" Rolling Eyes

Anyway, let's see. Since I'm not going to give away who I am right now, I'm just going to give a guess on who are the All-Stars from each season..

MZSTERY 1: Okay, let's see. I'm not too familiar with this season, but I'll give it a go. Frosti could come back, since he won. Jean-Robert too, since he's the runner-up from the minority. Jaime could be back, though I haven't seen K10 in a while. Amanda maybe. Todd probably. Leslie for entertainment?

MZSTERY 2: I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WISH YAU-MAN IS BACK LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! No, but seriously, Yau-Man. Peih-Gee obviously. One of the 3 so called "PMS" alliances. And ... Cirie?

MZSTERY 3: Wow. Lot of characters here. Bobby probably. He dominated in challenges (the so called "Ozzy" of the Mzstery world Rolling Eyes ) Gina, the sweetheart. Actually, Lindsey's the sweetheart, so.. her too. I can see Michael, Trish, and maybe Andrew(?) coming back.

MZSTERY 4: Though this season isn't over yet, just based on characters so far, Richard and Sandra and Vecepia. The rest are just meh.

LOL putting the list together, I can just see the drama unfolding on all the other islands. Wish I can watch that Laughing
Candice
Candice

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down