MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 4 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  GREG Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 am

Well things have changed, possibly for the better.

I am still on the same tribe but I now have 6 new people. The only one that is the same is Teresa. What does this mean for Greg? Maybe I can sneak my way through as a total swing vote. We'll see.

Also what does being the last one picked equate to? Does that mean nobody wants me around? Am I likely the next to go? We'll see I suppose
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 4 Confessionals

Post  GREG Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:38 pm

possible help...

Judd sent me a message saying that he doesn't really know anybody and that he is trying to join some people into a voting bloc. He asked if I wanted in. Of course I have no other alliances, so I was up for it. I'll have to hope that is the majority alliance, otherwise I could be making a mistake.

Elsewhere, Helen said she is excited to be friends or something like that. Not sure what that is all about.

The tribe seems to like to party and they're all about socializing. I'm all about nature, and doing my own thing. Will this make me look like an outsider? Probably. Will it cause my demise? Hopefully not.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:40 am

things could be looking up for ol' Greggy. Judd has formally asked me into an alliance with he and Helen. Burton and Sean seem to be with them as well. The plan is to take out power players Teresa, Tom and Elisabeth. I have no qualms with that. Teresa had a chance to be nice to me before and didn't really. So I have no issues taking you out.

I even suggested they use my "inactiveness" to make me a target. That would lead to a bigger blindside, should we have to go to Tribal.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:05 am

Talk about an exciting immunity challenge. I guess this will make everybody want to vote me out even more. I still have the hope that Judd was being serious and they're taking out Teresa tonight.

Of course, there is a good chance they'll vote me out first and still have the numbers advantage over Tom, Elisabeth and Teresa.

Teresa said something to me about good job setting up the blindside to get us out of the revenge thing. I am not really sure what she is talking about, as it is the first thing she has said to me this game.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:28 am

I talked to Teresa some more. It seems she was under the impression that I made some elaborate plan to not show up so everybody could blindside Helen and Judd. She said that she thought "we" were in an alliance with Sean and Elisabeth.

First, I didn't know you and I were a "we" to begin with. Second, if you're trying to mess with me, is that really necessary? Third, Judd said Sean was with him to take out Elisabeth, so how are those two now linked?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:30 pm

So the conversation with Teresa continued. She was afraid that I was scary and she didn't want to talk to me before. But now she knows I'm ok, she likes me now.

Her story and Judd's story are completely different. They both think I'm playing along with them. They both think I intentionally threw that challenge to set up a blindside. Now I think they're both playing me, but which one do I actually go with on this vote?
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down