MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6 Confessionals

Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  GREG Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 pm

I've made final 14!!! Amazing. I voted Judd to "prove" myself to Teresa. Hopefully they'll see me as less threatening as Burton, and I can survive a little longer.

I was sorry to see Judd go because he did reach out to help me. But from what I heard, I didn't really want to be aligned with him anymore.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Confessionals Empty Re: Episode 6 Confessionals

Post  GREG Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am

So I decided to clear the air and tell my whole tribe why I voted with Judd and Helen. Hopefully they'll buy it and keep me around longer if we have to go back to tribal council.

They're thinking another swap is coming, but I don't think so. Let's just hope that we can win the next challenge.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:48 am

it appears that i'm probably going home now. we lost immunity by 5 minutes. Tom told me the other 5 are in an alliance together, so i'm guessing that means i'm gone.

i've pledged my allegiance to Teresa and Tom, but they trust Burton, so I think this is it for me.

maybe there will be another outcast twist...*hint hint*
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:59 pm

Teresa is now asking out of the game because her Internet quit last night so she couldn't help with the challenge. I'm not sure that the others will follow through but I will vote her. It is probably my only chance to stay in the game.
GREG
GREG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down