MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 8 confessionals

Go down

Episode 8 confessionals Empty Episode 8 confessionals

Post  Crystal Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:45 pm

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, things are going pretty smoothly as of now. We keep winning challenges, and the other tribe is down to just 4 members. I really hope we Ulong them, because I just have this feeling that their members who make the merge will find their way of slipping through the cracks. My alliance right now is me, Deena, Candice and Matt, and we could pull in basically anyone to vote off Lill, which is the current plan.

Deena also told me she found the HII, which is good. I think she trusts me more than anyone because our main alliance at first was me, her and Helen, and now that Helen's out, that leaves just me. I'm glad that Helen alligned with her, because I think Deena's really trustworthy. So is Candice. I would be really happy to go to the final 3 with Deena and Candice. But of course I'd have to win. =]

I hope I don't get too caught up in challenges this time. I still haven't gone to tribal council yet, and I'm always nervous before my first TC. I need to see how the votes go. "
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode 8 confessionals Empty Re: Episode 8 confessionals

Post  Crystal Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:41 am

Crystal (via confessional): "Well, we lost, unfortunately, and Deena didn't show up for the second time in a row, which isn't cool. I hope she shows up to vote, because if Lill, Joel and Eliza all vote for her, and she gets a penalty, then we'll have a tie. I PM'ed her and told her that if she gets on, we're voting for Joel, because Lill (who was the original plan to boot) has immunity. So, we're voting out Joel, because our alliance of me, Candice, Deena, Matt and Lisi thinks that Eliza seems less likely to flip at the merge. Hopefully everyone sticks with the plan and Joel goes home. I'm kind of nervous about what's going to happen, I don't know why."
Crystal
Crystal

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down