MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribal Council #4...

+6
GREG
TERESA
Judd
Elisabeth
Helen
Admin
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tribal Council #4... Empty Tribal Council #4...

Post  Admin Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Welcome Galera Tribe to Tribal Council. I need Teresa and Greg to approach the flame with their torches. Cos, in this game, fire represents life. And once your fire is gone, so are you. Please take your seats.

1) To all, were you surprised that the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair?

2) Helen and Judd, when you saw Lillian coming back into the game, how do you feel about that?

3) To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what goes on in your mind at first?

4) To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of 4?

5) To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable with the new people on your tribe?

6) Teresa and Big Tom, you are the people who picked these people in the tribe. Any reasons on why you picked them?

7) Burton and Sean, this is your 3rd Tribal Council straight. Is it frustrating to lose again and again?

Cool To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post?

9) Greg, you were the first person to post. And you weren't here. Is it fair to say you screwed up the challenge for the tribe?

10) What is your vote for tonight?

Remember to cast your votes in your respective voting booth. Vote changes are allowed as long as it is casted before the deadline or when everybody has voted, whichever is earlier. The deadline is at Tuesday, 9 PM EST. It's time to vote!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://mzsteryrematch.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #4... Empty Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 am

To all, were you surprised that the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair?

Yes I was very surprised and disgruntled. All 3 of them made some sort of error or flaw in their game play which resulted in their elimination. Keep them out, k ty!

Helen and Judd, when you saw Lillian coming back into the game, how do you feel about that?

Lil didn’t deserve to be back. In our old tribe she was a horrible social player and got caught up on a few things which I happened to notice. Scheming and lying, trying to play the game too hard too early, being a two-face bitch. Word spreads and unfortunately for her she miscalculated some of her moves. To make matters worse, ever since her return she has been PM’ing my tribe mates telling them to vote me out and talking negative about me. Yet I wasn’t the only one who voted her out. It’s sad to think a reclusive, bitter, twisted little boy sits in front of his computer all day long sending msges. Like chill the fuck out…a) it’s just a game and b.) take your loss with pride bitch. ‘Nuff said.

To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what goes on in your mind at first?

I had an itch which I couldn’t seem to pin-point the exact location. So the only thing that was going through my mind at the time was “WTFff z0mg where’s this shit coming from!”

To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of 4?

No sir.

To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable with the new people on your tribe?

Me likely this tribe. <3

To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post?

I’m gonna call it first: Today’s challenge was rigged!!!!!!!!!!

But on a serious note, yes it does. It absolutely sucked emo nuts.

What is your vote for tonight?

Vote Quimby!
Helen
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Elisabeth Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:04 am

1) To all, were you surprised that the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair?
-Yes I was surprised and yes, all's fair in Survivor. Smile

3) To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what goes on in your mind at first?
-I thought a possible tribe swap but I didn't fully believe it.

4) To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of 4?
Well, not particularly. Now when 2 becomes 1 is when it gets good.

5) To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable with the new people on your tribe?
-Yes I love my tribe! And they support my ways. Like a Star @ heaven

- To bring me one step closer to being the sole survivor!
Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 am

Yes, and in fact I was a little pissed off. Because Outcast twists can always come back to bite people in the ass.

2) Helen and Judd, when you saw Lillian coming back into the game, how do you feel about that?

Well since Helen and I both voted for Lillian I feel pretty worried that she might want revenge, but it's a game and someone had to go.

I was thinking there'd be a new batch of 4 tribes and that I'd probably be screwed by the tribal swap but I actually don't mind this new tribe.

Not really. Although I am getting to know a lot more different people now.

I feel comfortable, I like everyone here and think we're a great team, we just need to step it up in challenges.

Cool To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post?

Well that was embarassing for us, and obviously something needs to be done about that.

Whoever everyone else is voting out.
Judd
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 am

1). Surprised? No thought it made for an interesting mix up

3). My first thought was Ihope there isn't a challenge too

4). No

5). We rock and have fun

6). Wanted people that talked and enjoyed the social aspect and were competitive also

8. Hummm let me think about that. KILL GREG. Yeah that pretty much covers it.

9). He may not answer due to being a PUTZ!

10). Gary Busey seezzz
TERESA
TERESA

Number of posts : 421

http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GREG Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:40 am

1) To all, were you surprised that the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair? Not really. Nothing you throw in here surprises me. I just hope I get another chance after I'm voted out tonight.

3) To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what goes on in your mind at first? I figured I'd be the last one picked, and I was right!!!!

4) To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of 4? Basically I don't have much of a strategy. Nobody is really talking to me. I tried to talk to one person and ask for help, and she said "I don't care". So my strategy was winning immunities and avoid Tribal. It worked the first couple challenges.

5) To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable with the new people on your tribe? They don't talk to me still

8) To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post? Thanks for rubbing it in Mas

9) Greg, you were the first person to post. And you weren't here. Is it fair to say you screwed up the challenge for the tribe? That is how everybody will see it, and I can only assume that is why I'll be getting voted out tonight.

10) What is your vote for tonight? I would be willing to vote with anybody that needs an extra vote. But I can pretty much assume everybody is voting me out, so oh well.
GREG
GREG

Number of posts : 286

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:22 am

Nope the outcast challenge has played a part in the real survivor why not in this game. Sure everything is fair in love and war.

My first thought there are new tribes but I figured there would be four tribes and not two.

Well it has to shift some what because you have lost prior team mates that you were used to working with.

The new people on this tribe are very interesting to say the least there is always someone on here from our tribe so that is helpful.

7) Burton and Sean, this is your 3rd Tribal Council straight. Is it frustrating to lose again and again?
Excuse me Mr. Host but it is not the third straight one we had a break because we weren't here during the second one. Its just three total. It is annoying but if we didn't continuously loose you would not get to see me posting here and I know that is your ultimate fantasy. Although you could spruce this place up some I mean a welcome mat would not hurt.

To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post?
Thank you for rubbing salt into our wounds its basically like we are sitting here bleeding and you are throwing that ocean water onto us. We appreciate the fact that you didn't want us to have a chance to win but as I have already pointed out your attraction to Sean and I, I believe that plays a part in it.

You mean this is where we vote?? Suspect Damn I thought this was the gary busey party
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:02 pm

1) To all, were you surprised that the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair?- I had a hunch there was going to be some sort of twist, because voting 3 people out at the same time's a little extreme.

3) To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what goes on in your mind at first?- Not much, I was the only one from my tribe there, so I had to go.

4) To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of 4?- You have a lt more people to choose from to vote out.

5) To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable with the new people on your tribe?- This tribe rocks, we talk all the time, and plus we have Gary Buesy.

6) Teresa and Big Tom, you are the people who picked these people in the tribe. Any reasons on why you picked them?- Well, I picked Sean, Helen, and Greg. 2 outta three ain't bad.

To all, definitely today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you can't even goes beyond the first post?- I wonder who's fault that was...MAS!!!

10) What is your vote for tonight?- To vote someone out.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:44 pm

To all, were you surprised that
the people voted out at the previous Tribal Councils were given a chance to
compete in a challenge to stay in the game? Do you think it's fair?

Everything is fair, they earned their way back into the game. I just hope that
if I get voted out I get a chance to come back myself.

3) To all, when i said there's 4 reps going to be choose their tribes, what
goes on in your mind at first?

You know those 4 reps are going to have some power over this game.

4) To all, does your strategies shift again when it becomes 2 tribes instead of
4?
Of course.
5) To all, how is this tribe functioning as of now? Do you feel comfortable
with the new people on your tribe?
I like my tribe. I feel pretty comfortable although they are all white.

7) Burton and
Sean, this is your 3rd Tribal Council straight. Is it frustrating to lose again
and again?
It is awful losing, these people have no idea how frustrating it is going to
Tribal, after tribal, after tribal.

8)To all, definitely
today's immunity challenge focuses on teamwork. Does it sucks much that you
can't even goes beyond the first post? Yes it sucks much that we can't get past the first post. We had no shot in that challenge.

No one else gave a revealing answer, so neither will I.
Sean
Sean

Number of posts : 400

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:36 pm

I'll go and tally the votes.

*collects urn from voting booth*

Once the votes are read, the decision is final and the person will be asked to leave Tribal Council immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote...

TERESA

Second vote...

TERESA

Third vote...

TERESA

Fourth vote...

HELEN

Fifth vote...

HELEN

Sixth vote...

HELEN

Seventh vote...

HELEN

That's 4 votes Helen, 3 votes Teresa. 1 vote left. I'll read the last vote.

Last vote...

TERESA

We have a tie. Since everybody either voted for Teresa or Helen, we will head into a tie-breaker. I'll post the tiebreaker in a while.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:38 pm

LOL Cool so we can assume Helen was playing when she said she would not be here..

Thanks Sexy and good luck Not so Sexy
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Lolz so much for voting out Greg Rolling Eyes
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Who'd you vote for Helen? Rolling Eyes
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:42 pm

lol!
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Big Tom wrote:Who'd you vote for Helen? Rolling Eyes

As if I was the one parading around saying "Zomg I'mg gonna vote Greg cause fat tom mad!!arghh!"

Seriously. Piss off dude. Rolling Eyes
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:44 pm

Translation please we speak english
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Says RTF.
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Tom Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Please win this Teresa, so this doesn't become a boring season.
Big Tom
Big Tom

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Hey well you know what happens happens it's a game
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Scumbags...
Judd
Judd

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm

I do believe this is the second time Helen has posted identity information on the open board was that not grounds for ousting?
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:48 pm

Unless you're not RTF, then stfu. I can say whatever I want bitch. So put a sock in it. Smile
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  TERESA Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Why are we scumbags for doing the same thing you did? Hypocrite much?
TERESA
TERESA

Back to top Go down

Post  Judd Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Because you're a bunch of arrogant, cocky dickheads.
Judd
Judd

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Here is the tie-breaker challenge works. In the event when there's a tie and it happens with even numbered of people at TC, we will go to a purple rock situation. The two person who are voted for and a person holding immunity is immune from being voted out. So, this means an exception is for F4 since automatically 1 person will be out. But for this case, we have 6 people vulnerable and the purple rock challenge stands. Besides Helen and Teresa, I need the other 6 to put their name besides a number. You have until 945 PM EST to choose or it will be chosen automatically for you. So for the person who picks the purple rock, good luck!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next