Tribal Council #4...

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Oh my gawd Judd sweety we came in being nice you and your buddy came in cussing everyone out acting interestingly like you accused Lillian of acting.
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:11 pm

TERESA wrote:Did your "uncles" touch you in your special place when Mom traded you for crack?

LMAOOOOOO

That was horrible.
avatar
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:13 pm

I thought it was a tiebreaker between Helen and I. I don't think our tribes members should suffer. I would accept your choice or a tie breaker with H and I
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Elisabeth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:14 pm

Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes

You dumb bitch! Your a hypocrite because you did the same shit with Lillian. You need to lay off the crack and remember your own game moves, no matter how dumb they were.
avatar
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Now you're talking down to me. Wow, you are such a bitch I don't even know why people would want to ally with you.

Oh and Elisabeth, I'm speaking for myself here but on the other tribe I was at least nice to Lillian and when she was 'voted off' I treated her respectfully.


Last edited by Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes
The hypocrite thing is saying we are lots of vulgar names because we did the same thing as you.
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Elisabeth wrote:
Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes

You dumb bitch! Your a hypocrite because you did the same shit with Lillian. You need to lay off the crack and remember your own game moves, no matter how dumb they were.

Do you even know what happened with the Lil vote? Were you there? Did you witness the events that occurred......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No! So quit pulling shit out of your ass please.
avatar
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:18 pm

TERESA wrote:
Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes
The hypocrite thing is saying we are lots of vulgar names because we did the same thing as you.


RTF, I never understand what you always say nor am I about to try. What you say does not matter. Die plz.
avatar
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Based on my talk with a fellow castaway, I suggested I should restart the game and he agreed. So therefore, new season with a new rulebook!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2008-12-05

View user profile http://mzsteryrematch.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Helen you told us she went crazy - You and Judd going pretty Ape shit

Call that hypocritical lol!
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Can I get mine bound with my name in gold?
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Elisabeth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Helen wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:
Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes

You dumb bitch! Your a hypocrite because you did the same shit with Lillian. You need to lay off the crack and remember your own game moves, no matter how dumb they were.

Do you even know what happened with the Lil vote? Were you there? Did you witness the events that occurred......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No! So quit pulling shit out of your ass please.


What a cunt. I know what happened due to an ally telling me. I love how you completely did this SAME shit with the Deena, Lillian situation when you had clearly aligned with Deena. Yet we are the dumb ones. Eat another twinkie you fat bitch.
avatar
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:19 pm

What? Restarting the game? Hell no, we're far too into this game to start again. I'm fine with the tie-breaker challenge.

Besides, it wouldn't really be a new game anyway. Most of us already have alliances and we already know who we like and dislike. A new season would muck eveything up.


Last edited by Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Big Tom on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Judd actually had a good idea. Don't restart the whole season. Just do the tie-breaker.
avatar
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 pm

And also this is good drama and will make a very good Msztery Survivor episode. You have to keep this.
avatar
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Judd had an idea with out Helen giving it to him???????????? affraid
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Elisabeth on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Hehe, Judd makes another good point. This episode will bring the crowd in waves.
avatar
Elisabeth

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm

Elisabeth wrote:
Helen wrote:
Elisabeth wrote:
Helen wrote:Ok, tell me how we're hypocrites?

Question

You and your little pose there thought it would be cool to call out Greg's poor performance, make him look bad and get all of us to vote for him. Who died and made you 3 the power hood? I'm certainly not going to sit there and let fat Tom tell me who to vote for. I wasn't stupid to fall for it and neither were my friends. Yet we're the hypocrites. Good logic you dumb hoe. Rolling Eyes

You dumb bitch! Your a hypocrite because you did the same shit with Lillian. You need to lay off the crack and remember your own game moves, no matter how dumb they were.

Do you even know what happened with the Lil vote? Were you there? Did you witness the events that occurred......ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No! So quit pulling shit out of your ass please.


What a cunt. I know what happened due to an ally telling me. I love how you completely did this SAME shit with the Deena, Lillian situation when you had clearly aligned with Deena. Yet we are the dumb ones. Eat another twinkie you fat bitch.

Lolz @ you having an "ally" on that tribe.

God, skank take a seat please 'cause you're sounding so retarded. You barely have a clue at to what happened in our tribe. Don't flatter yourself thinking you know.
avatar
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 pm

So how about you pick Mas.
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 pm

You know I could say the very same thing about Tom and Elisabeth being your little lapdogs. So STFU bitch.
avatar
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Big Tom on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:26 pm

Judd must've been first out in his season, cause he has no idea what's going on. lol
avatar
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Judd on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Ha ha ha, man you don't even know what I did in the first season. I'm willing to bet I made it further than you did so just shut your mouth.
avatar
Judd

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Big Tom on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Awsome comeback. lol! Say the same thing I did.
avatar
Big Tom

Number of posts : 447
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  TERESA on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Judd wrote:You know I could say the very same thing about Tom and Elisabeth being your little lapdogs. So STFU bitch.
That is funny Judd not even close to true but good attempt to paint any of us as unequal. Ohhh a Sexy Alliance where everyone has a brain and able to make a group decision....Guess you will never get to play on one of those

not having your own brain and all
avatar
TERESA

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile http://www.teresacooper.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Helen on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Lulz, Tom is a worthless piece of shit. I mean this is the same guy who jerks off to Elisabeth's picture. We can't take him seriously.
avatar
Helen

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tribal Council #4...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum