MZSTERY SURVIVOR: RE-MATCH!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode six

Go down

Episode six Empty Episode six

Post  Burton Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:17 pm

Judd got voted out which is sad because he was the a season oner and the first one to be gone from our season, and I received a vote at tribal I wonder how that happened. Anyway the tribe is going to pretend like we are a family um I am not thinking there is a lot of love taking place at least not in my corner. Everyone knows that either myself or Greg will be next to go. I have a feeling he has sucked up enough to them now that his peeps left that he will outlast me because he is less active and less of a threat. Sad We so need to win nuff said.

I think I have figured out who judd may be... but I don't want to look dumb for guessing but I do recognize some of the writing.
Burton
Burton

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Episode six Empty Re: Episode six

Post  Burton Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Now it looks like Greg is trying to suck up to the in crowd as it seems. He seems to be trying to save himself. Knowing him it will work and then I will be kicked to the curb. Dang I seem self absorbed and paranoid. Its such a shame because they are both true. Hopefully tonight's challenge has to do with either Big Tom's poll or finding you tube videos or our excess knowledge of Gary busey. Then it will be an automatic win because we are very knowledgible when it comes to these topics. There looks to be a good chance that our tribe will not be winning with these dominant assets. Although on the plus side I now know who Judd is I believe, also I believe that I screw him over in every game we are in together. Whoops Exclamation Exclamation
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Burton Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:41 am

It looks like I am getting ready to check out of here since no one has even spoken to me through private message for like two days it makes you feel super good. I wish I had time to figure things out but I am working all day long so I can't even negotiate my stay and point out the weaknesses of Elisabeth and Greg compared to me. Neither is active and you just get lucky if they show up for challenges. But if Teresa and Tom screw me over trust me the other tribe will know so they should not doubt me because I am dangerous when angry.
Burton
Burton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down